Home » New York » Canandaigua

USDA Rural Development

3037 County Road 10
Canandaigua, NY 14424

General Information:

The Rural Housing Programs of USDA Rural Development work to improve the quality of life for rural Americans by ensuring that they have access to safe, well-built, affordable housing. Homeownership builds economic stability and, over the long term, creates equity to finance education, business startups and retirement. People with equity in their homes not only take greater pride in them; they also become more involved in their communities. Our Housing Programs thus not only help rural people acquire homes, they help build better lives and communities. Rural Developments Housing Programs annually finance new and improved housing for over 65,000 low to moderate-income families. Over 2 million families now own their homes as a result of these rural homeownership programs. The USDA PROVIDES project-based Rental Assistance for over 250,000 apartment units throughout the nation. Tenants receiving Rental Assistance pay no more than 30% of their adjusted income for rent. Eligibility is determined by income standards set at the state and county level.

Website: http://www.rurdev.usda.gov/NYHome.html

Did you find a problem with this listing? Please notify us of changes needed.

How To Volunteer at USDA Rural Development:

Be a volunteer. Call USDA Rural Development at 5853940525 for current volunteer work opportunities.

As A General Note About ShelterListings.org Listings:

ShelterListings.org does our best to provide listings that are free of cost. Many of the homeless shelters and services are free of charge. Some do charge small fees. We always urge the users of our website to visit the websites of the providers listed, OR give them a phone call to find out complete details.

In furtherance; Halfway Houses, Transitional Housing, and Substance Abuse Treatment Centers for the most part charge a fee. Most of the substance abuse resources we provide are low cost, Medicaid or sliding scale fee. We provide as much information as possible on the website of these locations.

Rooming and Boarding Houses do charge fees. We list them where we find them. They are a nice low cost option for housing.

Post Comment OR Correction

If you need assistance call USDA Rural Development directly at: 5853940525
Posting Comments below is for viewers on this website only. If you have information that can help users regarding USDA Rural Development, please provide it below.

Post Comment OR Correction

Email Address:


Answer Above Math Problem: