Home » Washington » Olympia

Housing Authority Of Thurston County Olympia

1206 12th Ave Se
Olympia, WA 98501
(360) 753-8292

Class of Housing: Housing Authority, Rental assistance, emergency housing, transitional housing, permanent housing, home repair.

General Information:

Services: Rental assistance, emergency housing, transitional housing, permanent housing, home repair.

Emergency shelter for families with children. 4 apartments for emergency shelter, 30-90 day stays. They do not maintain a waiting list. They take applications only when they know an apartment is going to open up. If there are no openings they will tell you to call back in 1-2 weeks. Rental assistance: eviction notices and deposits for moving into apartment: priority given to families with children. Limited funding. Funds mostly available at beginning of each month.

Website: http://www.hatc.org/

Did you find a problem with this listing? Please notify us of changes needed.

Helpful Definitions For Housing Authority Of Thurston County Olympia:

Transitional housing is affordable supportive housing designed to provide housing and appropriate support services to persons who are homeless or who are close to homelessness. The transition is to help them be more self sufficient to move towards independent living on their own. Transitional housing locations are oftentimes called Halfway Houses. The naming of the two (Halfway House OR Transitional House) is oftentimes interchangeable.

Many Transitional Housing programs are subsidized and are income based. Income based transitional housing generally charges 30% of your income for rent when you do have income. Contact the transitional housing facility to see if this applies.

Services provided at transitional housing facilities varies from substance abuse treatment, to psychological assistance, job training, domestic violence assistance, etc. The assistance provided varies, but it is generally affordable and low cost housing. Read the descriptions of each of the transitional living locations for more detailed information. Transitional housing facilities also may or may not assist with alcohol and/or drug substance abuse treatment.

Help Us Help You

Tell us what type of assistance you are looking for.

Help For Children and Single Mothers
Low Income Housing
Unemployment Benefits
Food Stamps Assistance
Medical Assistance
Dental Assistance

Post Comment OR Correction

If you need assistance call Housing Authority Of Thurston County Olympia directly at: (360) 753-8292
Posting Comments below is for viewers on this website only. If you have information that can help users regarding Housing Authority Of Thurston County Olympia, please provide it below.

Post Comment OR Correction

Email Address:


Answer Above Math Problem: