My Father's House Community Shelter

PO Box 1147
Gresham, OR 97030

(503) 492-3046 Visit Website
Class of Housing/Services: Community Shelter is a family shelter

General Information:
My Father's House Community Shelter is a family shelter located in East Multnomah County, Oregon.  We provide a safe environment for 30 families, a place families can stay together as they address their spiritual, physical, emotional, and relational issues and needs. - Turns away an average of 100 families every week - Is the largest privately funded family shelter of its kind in the United States. - Has an incredible success rate of 85% - Shelters over 130 families each year


How To Volunteer at My Father's House Community Shelter:
Be a volunteer. Call My Father's House Community Shelter at (503) 492-3046 for current volunteer work opportunities.

As A General Note About Listings: does our best to provide listings that are free of cost. Many of the homeless shelters and services are free of charge. Some do charge small fees. We always urge the users of our website to visit the websites of the providers listed, OR give them a phone call to find out complete details.

In furtherance; Halfway Houses, Transitional Housing, and Substance Abuse Treatment Centers for the most part charge a fee. Most of the substance abuse resources we provide are low cost, Medicaid or sliding scale fee. We provide as much information as possible on the website of these locations.

Rooming and Boarding Houses do charge fees. We list them where we find them. They are a nice low cost option for housing.

Post Comment OR Correction
If you need assistance call 'My Father's House Community Shelter' directly at: (503) 492-3046

Posting Comments below is for viewers on this website only. If you have information that can help users regarding My Father's House Community Shelter, please provide it below.

Enter your full name, first and last
comment being added...