Home » California » Orange

Women's Transitional Living Center

P.O. Box 6103
Orange, CA 92867
(714) 992-1939

Class of Housing: Transitional housing and shelter for victims of domestic violence

General Information:

Assistance for victims of domestic abuse or human trafficking including emergency shelter & transitional housing, legal advocacy, immigration services, residential children’s program

Did you find a problem with this listing? Please notify us of changes needed.

Helpful Definitions For Women's Transitional Living Center:

Transitional housing is affordable supportive housing designed to provide housing and appropriate support services to persons who are homeless or who are close to homelessness. The transition is to help them be more self sufficient to move towards independent living on their own. Transitional housing locations are oftentimes called Halfway Houses. The naming of the two (Halfway House OR Transitional House) is oftentimes interchangeable.

Many Transitional Housing programs are subsidized and are income based. Income based transitional housing generally charges 30% of your income for rent when you do have income. Contact the transitional housing facility to see if this applies.

Services provided at transitional housing facilities varies from substance abuse treatment, to psychological assistance, job training, domestic violence assistance, etc. The assistance provided varies, but it is generally affordable and low cost housing. Read the descriptions of each of the transitional living locations for more detailed information. Transitional housing facilities also may or may not assist with alcohol and/or drug substance abuse treatment.

Post Comment OR Correction

If you need assistance call Women's Transitional Living Center directly at: (714) 992-1939
Posting Comments below is for viewers on this website only. If you have information that can help users regarding Women's Transitional Living Center, please provide it below.

Post Comment OR Correction

Email Address:


Answer Above Math Problem: