Home » Wisconsin » Beloit

Community Action Beloit - Transitional Living Program

20 Eclipse Center
Beloit, WI 53511
(608) 313-1300

Class of Housing: Housing Programs

General Information:

Community Action Housing Programs
Safe and affordable housing is a key ingredient of economic self-reliance. Community Action’s programs provide a home for 100 households in Rock and Walworth counties on any given day.
    Merrill Housing Initiative
    Shelter Plus Care
    The Weatherization Program
    Transitional Living Program
    Twin Oaks Shelter for Homeless
    Rapid Rehousing


Transitional Living Program (TLP)

The Transitional Living Program (TLP) is open to homeless individuals and families who reside in Rock and Walworth Counties, with an emphasis on 18-21 year old parents in the City of Beloit. Participants receive rent assistance and direct assistance, intensive case management, employment workshops, educational support and life skills trainings.


For more information Call (608) 313-1303 Or (262)728-8296


Pathways Center

20 Eclipse Center

600 Henry Avenue

Beloit, WI 53511

Website: http://www.community-action.org

Did you find a problem with this listing? Please notify us of changes needed.

How To Volunteer at Community Action Beloit - Transitional Living Program:

Be a volunteer. Call Community Action Beloit - Transitional Living Program at (608) 313-1300 for current volunteer work opportunities.

As A General Note About ShelterListings.org Listings:

ShelterListings.org does our best to provide listings that are free of cost. Many of the homeless shelters and services are free of charge. Some do charge small fees. We always urge the users of our website to visit the websites of the providers listed, OR give them a phone call to find out complete details.

In furtherance; Halfway Houses, Transitional Housing, and Substance Abuse Treatment Centers for the most part charge a fee. Most of the substance abuse resources we provide are low cost, Medicaid or sliding scale fee. We provide as much information as possible on the website of these locations.

Rooming and Boarding Houses do charge fees. We list them where we find them. They are a nice low cost option for housing.

Post Comment OR Correction

If you need assistance call Community Action Beloit - Transitional Living Program directly at: (608) 313-1300
Posting Comments below is for viewers on this website only. If you have information that can help users regarding Community Action Beloit - Transitional Living Program, please provide it below.

Post Comment OR Correction

Email Address:


Answer Above Math Problem: