Katherine's House Transitional Housing Kent

Kent, WA

(253) 856-7716 Visit Website
Class of Housing/Services: Transitional Housing

General Information:
Katherine’s and Rita’s Houses are transitional housing programs for homeless, adult women in recovery from substance abuse. We offer structured, family style living designed to assist women to return to independent living as productive members of the community. Residents may stay up to two years and each resident develops a personal success plan tailored to her individual needs. Katherine’s and Rita’s House staff team consists of a full-time Program Manager, Case Manager, and Life Skills Coordinator. The team’s focus is on creating a safe environment that supports healthy lifestyle changes and nurtures each resident’s potential. Resident Eligibility: Single Women 18 Year of age and older 30-60 days clean and sober from drugs/alcohol Enrolled in an Out-Patient Treatment Program

Website: http://ccsww.org

Helpful Definitions For Katherine's House Transitional Housing Kent:
Transitional housing is affordable supportive housing designed to provide housing and appropriate support services to persons who are homeless or who are close to homelessness. The transition is to help them be more self sufficient to move towards independent living on their own. Transitional housing locations are oftentimes called Halfway Houses. The naming of the two (Halfway House OR Transitional House) is oftentimes interchangeable.

Many Transitional Housing programs are subsidized and are income based. Income based transitional housing generally charges 30% of your income for rent when you do have income. Contact the transitional housing facility to see if this applies.

Services provided at transitional housing facilities varies from substance abuse treatment, to psychological assistance, job training, domestic violence assistance, etc. The assistance provided varies, but it is generally affordable and low cost housing. Read the descriptions of each of the transitional living locations for more detailed information. Transitional housing facilities also may or may not assist with alcohol and/or drug substance abuse treatment.

Post Comment OR Correction
If you need assistance call 'Katherine's House Transitional Housing Kent' directly at: (253) 856-7716

Posting Comments below is for viewers on this website only. If you have information that can help users regarding Katherine's House Transitional Housing Kent, please provide it below.

Enter your full name, first and last
comment being added...