Home » Indiana » Fort Wayne

Vincent House Ft. Wayne

2827 Holton Ave.
Fort Wayne, IN 46806

Class of Housing: Transitional Housing, Non Profit Organization

General Information:

This is a Non Profit Organization that provides Transitional Housing. Review the details below:
Seeking to alleviate the problems of the homeless, Vincent House provides shelter, care, advocacy, affordable housing and supportive services for homeless families while these families build strength and strive to become independent, productive members of the community.

Fees may apply for this Transitional Housing resource. Contact Vincent House with the contact information we provided to get full details. Oftentimes you can apply for sliding scale fee payment or other options if you are low income. You will need to speak with them to see if you qualify.

Website: http://www.vincenthouse.50megs.com

Did you find a problem with this listing? Please notify us of changes needed.

Helpful Definitions For Vincent House Ft. Wayne:

Transitional housing is affordable supportive housing designed to provide housing and appropriate support services to persons who are homeless or who are close to homelessness. The transition is to help them be more self sufficient to move towards independent living on their own. Transitional housing locations are oftentimes called Halfway Houses. The naming of the two (Halfway House OR Transitional House) is oftentimes interchangeable.

Many Transitional Housing programs are subsidized and are income based. Income based transitional housing generally charges 30% of your income for rent when you do have income. Contact the transitional housing facility to see if this applies.

Services provided at transitional housing facilities varies from substance abuse treatment, to psychological assistance, job training, domestic violence assistance, etc. The assistance provided varies, but it is generally affordable and low cost housing. Read the descriptions of each of the transitional living locations for more detailed information. Transitional housing facilities also may or may not assist with alcohol and/or drug substance abuse treatment.

Post Comment OR Correction

If you need assistance call Vincent House Ft. Wayne directly at: (260)456-4172
Posting Comments below is for viewers on this website only. If you have information that can help users regarding Vincent House Ft. Wayne, please provide it below.

Post Comment OR Correction

Email Address:


Answer Above Math Problem: