Twin Pines Housing Trust White River Junction

226 Holiday Drive, Suite 20
White River Junction, VT 05001

(802) 291-7000 Go To Website
Class of Housing: Affordable housing.

General Information:
Twin Pines is the major non-profit housing developer in the Upper Valley that builds and renovates affordable multi-family apartments, single-family homes and mobile home parks. We provide housing for low and moderate-income families and individuals because there are very few, if any, housing choices for these families in the Upper Valley. We have been in operation since 1990 and serve northern Windsor County and southeastern Orange County in Vermont, and southern Grafton County and northern Sullivan County in New Hampshire. We have created and maintained 158 housing units and are developing more housing in the Upper Valley. Generally, affordable housing includes apartments or homes for which monthly payments are less than 30 % of a person or family's income. Our property managers know what units are available and the income qualifications; if units are not available, they can put you on a wait-list and contact you when one becomes available. We have rental properties for individuals, couples, and families in both Vermont and New Hampshire. The contact numbers are as follows: Twin Pines Housing Trust, (802) 291-7000, for properties in Lebanon and Enfield, NH, and Hartford, VT Maloney Associates, (603) 809-1044, for Gile Hill in Hanover, NH Moseley & Associates (802) 296-2600 for Spencer Square in Lebanon, NH Vermont State Housing Authority (802) 828-3295 for Hollow Drive in Wilder, VT We also provide a gateway to homeownership opportunities; these become available less frequently. To give you an idea as to the income qualifications, contact Helen Hong, our Homeownership Coordinator. All homeownership opportunities are related to covenants that provide for ongoing or perpetual affordability for all buyers and sellers. When you sell your home, your gain is limited so that the house remains affordable for the next family.


How To Volunteer at Twin Pines Housing Trust White River Junction:
Be a volunteer. Call Twin Pines Housing Trust White River Junction at (802) 291-7000 for current volunteer work opportunities.

As A General Note About Listings: does our best to provide listings that are free of cost. Many of the homeless shelters and services are free of charge. Some do charge small fees. We always urge the users of our website to visit the websites of the providers listed, OR give them a phone call to find out complete details.

In furtherance; Halfway Houses, Transitional Housing, and Substance Abuse Treatment Centers for the most part charge a fee. Most of the substance abuse resources we provide are low cost, Medicaid or sliding scale fee. We provide as much information as possible on the website of these locations.

Rooming and Boarding Houses do charge fees. We list them where we find them. They are a nice low cost option for housing.

Post Comment OR Correction

If you need assistance call 'Twin Pines Housing Trust White River Junction' directly at: (802) 291-7000

Posting Comments below is for viewers on this website only. If you have information that can help users regarding Twin Pines Housing Trust White River Junction, please provide it below.

Enter your full name, first and last
comment being added...