Community Resource Center Libre Services For Women And Children

650 2nd St
Encinitas, CA 92024

760-633-1111 Visit Website
Class of Housing/Services: Domestic Violence Shelter

General Information:
45 day Women with Children, Domestic Violence Shelter. Domestic Violence Program Details - Carol\'s House, an emergency shelter that safely harbors up to 24 women and children who seek a temporary safe haven from their abusers(s) for up to 90 days - Four on-site transitional housing units, available for a 12-24 month time period - Transitioning to Independence, which provides rental assistance and continued supportive services for DV survivors for up to six months - 24-hour, toll-free DV Hotline - Counseling, case management, parenting classes, group therapy, free legal advocacy, and access to CRC\'s Homeless Prevention and Intervention Services - Children\'s Domestic Violence Intervention and Prevention Services, including the Children\'s Therapeutic Care Program, which provides therapeutic childcare, counseling, child-centered activities, and support for child victims of DV in a confidential environment - Individual, group, and family counseling and therapy (free for all shelter residents and open to the community on a sliding scale)


Helpful Definitions For Community Resource Center Libre Services For Women And Children:
Transitional housing is affordable supportive housing designed to provide housing and appropriate support services to persons who are homeless or who are close to homelessness. The transition is to help them be more self sufficient to move towards independent living on their own. Transitional housing locations are oftentimes called Halfway Houses. The naming of the two (Halfway House OR Transitional House) is oftentimes interchangeable.

Many Transitional Housing programs are subsidized and are income based. Income based transitional housing generally charges 30% of your income for rent when you do have income. Contact the transitional housing facility to see if this applies.

Services provided at transitional housing facilities varies from substance abuse treatment, to psychological assistance, job training, domestic violence assistance, etc. The assistance provided varies, but it is generally affordable and low cost housing. Read the descriptions of each of the transitional living locations for more detailed information. Transitional housing facilities also may or may not assist with alcohol and/or drug substance abuse treatment.

How To Volunteer at Community Resource Center Libre Services For Women And Children:
Be a volunteer. Call Community Resource Center Libre Services For Women And Children at 760-633-1111 for current volunteer work opportunities.

As A General Note About Listings: does our best to provide listings that are free of cost. Many of the homeless shelters and services are free of charge. Some do charge small fees. We always urge the users of our website to visit the websites of the providers listed, OR give them a phone call to find out complete details.

In furtherance; Halfway Houses, Transitional Housing, and Substance Abuse Treatment Centers for the most part charge a fee. Most of the substance abuse resources we provide are low cost, Medicaid or sliding scale fee. We provide as much information as possible on the website of these locations.

Rooming and Boarding Houses do charge fees. We list them where we find them. They are a nice low cost option for housing.

Post Comment OR Correction
If you need assistance call 'Community Resource Center Libre Services For Women And Children' directly at: 760-633-1111

Posting Comments below is for viewers on this website only. If you have information that can help users regarding Community Resource Center Libre Services For Women And Children, please provide it below.

Enter your full name, first and last
comment being added...