Rural Cap - Affordable Housing

P.o. Box 200908
Anchorage, AK 99520

General Information:
The Affordable Housing program provides affordable housing for graduates of the Homeward Bound program and other low-income Alaskans. The program consists of 40 rental units. For more information contact the Affordable Housing program or visit the RurAl CAP website.

How To Volunteer at Rural Cap - Affordable Housing:
Be a volunteer. Call Rural Cap - Affordable Housing at 907-865-7504 for current volunteer work opportunities.

As A General Note About Listings: does our best to provide listings that are free of cost. Many of the homeless shelters and services are free of charge. Some do charge small fees. We always urge the users of our website to visit the websites of the providers listed, OR give them a phone call to find out complete details.

In furtherance; Halfway Houses, Transitional Housing, and Substance Abuse Treatment Centers for the most part charge a fee. Most of the substance abuse resources we provide are low cost, Medicaid or sliding scale fee. We provide as much information as possible on the website of these locations.

Rooming and Boarding Houses do charge fees. We list them where we find them. They are a nice low cost option for housing.

Post Comment OR Correction

If you need assistance call 'Rural Cap - Affordable Housing' directly at: 907-865-7504

Posting Comments below is for viewers on this website only. If you have information that can help users regarding Rural Cap - Affordable Housing, please provide it below.

Enter your full name, first and last
comment being added...