Homes 2 Assist- Shared Housing

5110 28th St 1001 (office)
Grand Rapids, MI 49512

Class of Housing/Services: Shared Housing veterans and homeless women and men 18 and older.

General Information:
Currently, we have beds available in Detroit and chesterfield, Mi. We provide affordable housing in unlicensed properties to veterans and homeless women and men 18 and older. The properties we have available now do not have wheelchair access. We provide housing only and any services will need to be outsourced, such as CNA’s, physical therapy, care management, counseling, job placement, etc. We can provide phone numbers to third-party sources that can assist the clients. We offer a clean, structured, drug and alcohol-free environment fully furnished that includes utilities, cable, internet, housing supplies, board games, and food management starting at $400/month. Our goal is to provide a solid, stable, safe, and secure affordable housing in an all-inclusive environment to people with special needs and circumstances. This type of home takes the complexity out of worrying about managing bills or going to buy groceries. Even though we don’t provide food, it is our policy that everyone must contribute $200 or food stamps, so that everyone eats 3 meals and has snacks every day and we manage that. We understand and house people that have an income but still can’t afford a rent payment, utilities, and enjoy some entertainment. Or they can’t qualify to rent an apartment due to credit and income standards.

Date Of Last Record Update: 10-05-2021

How To Volunteer at Homes 2 Assist- Shared Housing:
Be a volunteer. Call Homes 2 Assist- Shared Housing at 8665717788 for current volunteer work opportunities.

As A General Note About Listings: does our best to provide listings that are free of cost. Many of the homeless shelters and services are free of charge. Some do charge small fees. We always urge the users of our website to visit the websites of the providers listed, OR give them a phone call to find out complete details.

In furtherance; Halfway Houses, Transitional Housing, and Substance Abuse Treatment Centers for the most part charge a fee. Most of the substance abuse resources we provide are low cost, Medicaid or sliding scale fee. We provide as much information as possible on the website of these locations.

Rooming and Boarding Houses do charge fees. We list them where we find them. They are a nice low cost option for housing.

Post Comment OR Correction
If you need assistance call 'Homes 2 Assist- Shared Housing' directly at: 8665717788

Posting Comments below is for viewers on this website only. If you have information that can help users regarding Homes 2 Assist- Shared Housing, please provide it below.

Enter your full name, first and last
comment being added...