St. Paul's Community Center

230 13th Street
Toledo, OH 43604

419-255-5520 Go To Website
Class of Housing/Services: shelter and services.

General Information:
Our 35 Bed shelter provides:     Safe temporary/emergency shelter for men and women.     Assistance in resolving issues related to homelessness     Staff with links to treatment, support services and permanent housing     Priority is given to homeless individuals with severe and persistent mental illness At St. Paul's Community Center, we know that meals and shelter lead to social services that offer men and women the opportunity to transform their lives. In addition to shelter and food provided at our Community Center, our programs and services promote self-sufficiency as we assist our clients in making positive independent life changes in an atmosphere of caring and concern. We offer hope, change, new beginnings and personal growth. Frequently Asked Questions: Q: How do I get into St. Paul's? A: St. Paul’s offers a variety of programs targeted to helping individuals in need. For the Shelter, call 211 and follow the prompts, for the Lunch Program and Supportive Services, just walk-in during designated hours, for the Payee Program, call 419 255 5520 ext. 215 Q: Do you accept families? A: No. St. Paul’s is specializing in servicing adults and/or individuals with severe mental illness Q: Can you drive me to St. Paul's? A: St. Paul’s doesn’t provide transportation to non-residents. Once admitted to St. Paul’s, our social worker outreach will transport and advocate for you in the community as outlined in your service plan Q: How long can I stay at St. Paul's? A: St. Paul’s aims at shortening the length of stay at St. Paul’s as we believe that every individual is entitled to housing. The maximum length of stay is 90 days Q: How much stuff can I bring with me? A: Residents are encourage to limit their belongings to 2 boxes Q: Will I have a case manager when I am there? A: Yes. Once admitted to the shelter, our dedicate case worker will meet with you within 2 business days to develop a re-housing plan Q: Will you help me find a job and a place to live? A: St. Paul’s case manager will insure that you are linked with the resources in the community that will help you access housing, benefits, employment, mental health services, substance addiction services based on your identified needs  Our help will only go as far as your hard work.


How To Volunteer at St. Paul's Community Center:
Be a volunteer. Call St. Paul's Community Center at 419-255-5520 for current volunteer work opportunities.

As A General Note About Listings: does our best to provide listings that are free of cost. Many of the homeless shelters and services are free of charge. Some do charge small fees. We always urge the users of our website to visit the websites of the providers listed, OR give them a phone call to find out complete details.

In furtherance; Halfway Houses, Transitional Housing, and Substance Abuse Treatment Centers for the most part charge a fee. Most of the substance abuse resources we provide are low cost, Medicaid or sliding scale fee. We provide as much information as possible on the website of these locations.

Rooming and Boarding Houses do charge fees. We list them where we find them. They are a nice low cost option for housing.

Post Comment OR Correction

If you need assistance call 'St. Paul's Community Center' directly at: 419-255-5520

Posting Comments below is for viewers on this website only. If you have information that can help users regarding St. Paul's Community Center, please provide it below.

Enter your full name, first and last
comment being added...