Home » North Carolina » High Point

Tramane's Place Roomng House for Independent Living

211 Hay St
High Point, NC 27260

Class of Housing: rooming house.

General Information:

Tramaine's Place is affordable housing for families and individuals facing housing issues. We welcome veterans, families, young adults aging out of foster care, men, and woman. Tramaine's Place is a safe haven for anyone looking for a hand up not a hand out. We have 5 bedrooms for rent starting at $90/week or $387/month plus utilities (flat rate of $100/tenant/month. Security deposit is required. We will work with each tenant on a case by case bases. ROOMS ARE RENTING AT AN AFFORDABLE RATE WHICH MEANS SOME INCOME IS REQUIRED. THERE ARE HOUSE RULES THAT MUST BE FOLLOWED IN ORDER TO INSURE EVERY TENANT LIVES COMFORTABLE AND FREE OF WORRIES. NO SMOKING ALLOWED IN HOME, EVERYONE MUST CLEAN COMMON AREAS SUCH AS KITCHEN, BATHROOM AND LIVING ROOM AFTER THEY HAVE USED ANY ABOVE MENTIONED COMMON AREA. RENT WILL NOT EXCEED 30% OF TENANT'S INCOME, INCOME CAN NOT BE LESS THAN $300/WEEK UNLESS OTHER ARRANGEMENTS ARE MADE IN ADVANCE. RENTAL APPLICATION IS REQUIRED INSPECTIONS WILL BE CONDUCTED ONCE A MONTH Tramaine's Place changing lives one brick at a time

Did you find a problem with this listing? Please notify us of changes needed.

How To Volunteer at Tramane's Place Roomng House for Independent Living:

Be a volunteer. Call Tramane's Place Roomng House for Independent Living at 336-791-3154 for current volunteer work opportunities.

As A General Note About ShelterListings.org Listings:

ShelterListings.org does our best to provide listings that are free of cost. Many of the homeless shelters and services are free of charge. Some do charge small fees. We always urge the users of our website to visit the websites of the providers listed, OR give them a phone call to find out complete details.

In furtherance; Halfway Houses, Transitional Housing, and Substance Abuse Treatment Centers for the most part charge a fee. Most of the substance abuse resources we provide are low cost, Medicaid or sliding scale fee. We provide as much information as possible on the website of these locations.

Rooming and Boarding Houses do charge fees. We list them where we find them. They are a nice low cost option for housing.

Post Comment OR Correction

If you need assistance call Tramane's Place Roomng House for Independent Living directly at: 336-791-3154
Posting Comments below is for viewers on this website only. If you have information that can help users regarding Tramane's Place Roomng House for Independent Living, please provide it below.

Post Comment OR Correction

Email Address:


Answer Above Math Problem: