421 SW 5th Ave
Portland, OR 97204
Class of Housing/Services: Emergency shelter for women and couples. Pet friendly shelter.
Emergency shelter for women and couples.
- This is a low barrier shelter
- Priority for people 55 years and older, those with disabiities or veterans.
Shelter Hours: Overnight Shelter. open from 7pm to 6:30am.
* Must make a reservation by calling the number provided above. OR visit in person to the Transitions Project at 650 NW Irving, Portland OR.
- Pets are allowed. Must be housebroken and behaved.
- Food is provided. Light food. Not full meals.
- Bathroom/showers and hygiene supplies.
How To Volunteer at Columbia Shelter:
Be a volunteer. Call Columbia Shelter at 503-280-4700 for current volunteer work opportunities.
As A General Note About ShelterListings.org Listings:
ShelterListings.org does our best to provide listings that are free of cost. Many of the homeless shelters and services are free of charge. Some do charge small fees. We always urge the users of our website to visit the websites of the providers listed, OR give them a phone call to find out complete details.
In furtherance; Halfway Houses, Transitional Housing, and Substance Abuse Treatment Centers for the most part charge a fee. Most of the substance abuse resources we provide are low cost, Medicaid or sliding scale fee. We provide as much information as possible on the website of these locations.
Rooming and Boarding Houses do charge fees. We list them where we find them. They are a nice low cost option for housing.
Post Comment OR Correction
If you need assistance call 'Columbia Shelter' directly at: 503-280-4700
Posting Comments below is for viewers on this website only.
If you have information that can help users regarding Columbia Shelter, please provide it below.