My Father's House - Servants To All

4 South Centre St
Pottsville, PA 17901

(570) 900-1161 Visit Website
Class of Housing/Services: Shelter for all.

General Information:
My Fathers House is a safe and caring environment that serves Schuylkill County by providing housing, material goods, and supportive services to homeless men and women striving to obtain sustainable independence. We operate a Day Center at 4 South Centre Street in Pottsville that operates as the main hub of the program. We also operate an overnight facility at the United Presbyterian Church which provides 13 beds for men. Women guests are provided rooms in a local rooming house free of charge while they work to complete their goals with our Case Managers at the Day Center. Services Spiritual Nourishment Food Shelter Education Training


Helpful Definitions For My Father's House - Servants To All:
Rooming House or Boarding House A rooming house is a building in which renters occupy single rooms and share kitchens, bathrooms, and common areas. The location may be a converted single family home, a converted hotel, or a purpose built structure. Rooming houses may have as few as three rooms for rent, or more than a hundred. The same goes for boarding houses. We list these types of residences throughout

How To Volunteer at My Father's House - Servants To All:
Be a volunteer. Call My Father's House - Servants To All at (570) 900-1161 for current volunteer work opportunities.

As A General Note About Listings: does our best to provide listings that are free of cost. Many of the homeless shelters and services are free of charge. Some do charge small fees. We always urge the users of our website to visit the websites of the providers listed, OR give them a phone call to find out complete details.

In furtherance; Halfway Houses, Transitional Housing, and Substance Abuse Treatment Centers for the most part charge a fee. Most of the substance abuse resources we provide are low cost, Medicaid or sliding scale fee. We provide as much information as possible on the website of these locations.

Rooming and Boarding Houses do charge fees. We list them where we find them. They are a nice low cost option for housing.

Post Comment OR Correction
If you need assistance call 'My Father's House - Servants To All' directly at: (570) 900-1161

Posting Comments below is for viewers on this website only. If you have information that can help users regarding My Father's House - Servants To All, please provide it below.

Enter your full name, first and last
comment being added...