The Cornerstone

1217 Seventh Ave, 2nd Floor
Beaver Falls, PA 15010

724-846-6400 Go To Website
Class of Housing/Services: women and children only. homeless, individual, families experiencing homeless, supportive housing program

General Information:
Women and children only. Single point of entry to most of Beaver County's homeless assistance and housing support programs. EMERGENCY NEEDS TCBC can assist individuals or families who are experiencing homelessness or are at-risk of homelessness. We offer an emergency motel program for displaced residents, assistance to afford food and heating, and supportive housing for individuals with disabilities who have exhausted all other options. UTILITY ASSISTANCE TCBC works to empower individuals and families to connect with community resources. We can help to coordinate home heating options through SNAP, LIHEAP, and Medical Assistance. If you are experiencing housing difficulties, TCBC has a program to help you and your family. SUPPORTIVE SERVICES TCBC works to enhance quality of life and dignity with supportive services like housing programs for individuals with disabilities and services for veteran families. We also work with Beaver County Behavioral Health to help individuals with mental health diagnoses maintain permanent housing.


Helpful Definitions For The Cornerstone:
Supportive Housing Programs that provide an alternative living arrangement for individuals who, because of age, disability, substance abuse, mental illness, chronic homelessness or other circumstances, are unable to live independently without care, supervision and/or support to help them in the activities of daily living; or who need access to case management, housing support, vocational, employment and other services to transition to independent living.

How To Volunteer at The Cornerstone:
Be a volunteer. Call The Cornerstone at 724-846-6400 for current volunteer work opportunities.

As A General Note About Listings: does our best to provide listings that are free of cost. Many of the homeless shelters and services are free of charge. Some do charge small fees. We always urge the users of our website to visit the websites of the providers listed, OR give them a phone call to find out complete details.

In furtherance; Halfway Houses, Transitional Housing, and Substance Abuse Treatment Centers for the most part charge a fee. Most of the substance abuse resources we provide are low cost, Medicaid or sliding scale fee. We provide as much information as possible on the website of these locations.

Rooming and Boarding Houses do charge fees. We list them where we find them. They are a nice low cost option for housing.

Post Comment OR Correction

If you need assistance call 'The Cornerstone' directly at: 724-846-6400

Posting Comments below is for viewers on this website only. If you have information that can help users regarding The Cornerstone, please provide it below.

Enter your full name, first and last
comment being added...