Our Sisters' House

328 E Washington ave
Tomahawk, WI 54487

715-224-3520 Oursistershousetomahawk@gmail. Com Visit Website Go to Facebook
Class of Housing/Services: Temporary housing for men, women and children.

General Information:
We providing immediate temporary housing to individuals and families; to offer assistance in attaining employment and finding permanent housing, furthering education, helping residents get needed medical care or counseling, and to raise awareness about homelessness in Lincoln County. Residents will be allowed to stay up to 3 months. No drugs or alcohol allowed; sex offenders will not be accepted and minors must be accompanied by an adult. Our mission is to provide temporary housing and living essentials to those in need, in a safe environment that fosters a sense of self-worth, promotes self-sufficiency and strives for independent living. "..for, what-so-ever you did for one of mine, you did for me. For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat; I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink; I was a stranger and you invited me in..." -Jesus We are called TRUTH (Three Rivers United Temporary Housing). Our Sisters' House was formerly the residence for the Catholic nuns in Tomahawk, WI. St. Mary's Catholic church has agreed to allow TRUTH to use the residence to serve the homeless in Lincoln County. Our Sisters' House will be temporary housing for up to 3 months for families or individuals who meet the HUD requirements for homelessness. There is a zero tolerance policy for drugs and alcohol and residents may not be on the sex offender registry.

Website: http://oursistershousetomahawk.org/

How To Volunteer at Our Sisters' House:
Be a volunteer. Call Our Sisters' House at 715-224-3520 for current volunteer work opportunities.

As A General Note About ShelterListings.org Listings:
ShelterListings.org does our best to provide listings that are free of cost. Many of the homeless shelters and services are free of charge. Some do charge small fees. We always urge the users of our website to visit the websites of the providers listed, OR give them a phone call to find out complete details.

In furtherance; Halfway Houses, Transitional Housing, and Substance Abuse Treatment Centers for the most part charge a fee. Most of the substance abuse resources we provide are low cost, Medicaid or sliding scale fee. We provide as much information as possible on the website of these locations.

Rooming and Boarding Houses do charge fees. We list them where we find them. They are a nice low cost option for housing.

Post Comment OR Correction
If you need assistance call 'Our Sisters' House' directly at: 715-224-3520

Posting Comments below is for viewers on this website only. If you have information that can help users regarding Our Sisters' House, please provide it below.

Enter your full name, first and last
comment being added...