1110 Hope Road

(770) 256-1570 uhopecommunity@gmail.com Go To Website
Class of Housing: Supportive housing, homeless assistance, transitional housing, referrals.

General Information:
U-Hope CDC, Inc is a non-profit organization with 501 (c)(3) tax-exempt status. We are dedicated and Committed to Restoring the Loss of Dignity among Men, by empowering them to reclaim their role in society. We offer the homeless, safe and supportive housing, while assisting them to transition into self-sustenance, by instilling positive life changes. Programs:     Solomon's Place Transitional Housing.     Permanent Supportive Housing for families.     Every Man Works 2 (Job Readiness). Services:     Housing and Necessities     Spiritual Support     Referral to Social Services.     Individual Counseling     Stress and Conflict resolution skills     Self-worth and Confidence classes     Drug-free lifestyle     Substance Abuse classes     Career Counseling     Employment Readiness     Family Ties Improvement.     GED classes.     Tax-preparation Help

Website: http://www.uhopecdc.org

Helpful Definitions For U-HOPE CDC:

Transitional housing is affordable supportive housing designed to provide housing and appropriate support services to persons who are homeless or who are close to homelessness. The transition is to help them be more self sufficient to move towards independent living on their own. Transitional housing locations are oftentimes called Halfway Houses. The naming of the two (Halfway House OR Transitional House) is oftentimes interchangeable.

Many Transitional Housing programs are subsidized and are income based. Income based transitional housing generally charges 30% of your income for rent when you do have income. Contact the transitional housing facility to see if this applies.

Services provided at transitional housing facilities varies from substance abuse treatment, to psychological assistance, job training, domestic violence assistance, etc. The assistance provided varies, but it is generally affordable and low cost housing. Read the descriptions of each of the transitional living locations for more detailed information. Transitional housing facilities also may or may not assist with alcohol and/or drug substance abuse treatment.Supportive Housing Programs that provide an alternative living arrangement for individuals who, because of age, disability, substance abuse, mental illness, chronic homelessness or other circumstances, are unable to live independently without care, supervision and/or support to help them in the activities of daily living; or who need access to case management, housing support, vocational, employment and other services to transition to independent living.

Post Comment OR Correction

If you need assistance call 'U-HOPE CDC' directly at: (770) 256-1570

Posting Comments below is for viewers on this website only. If you have information that can help users regarding U-HOPE CDC, please provide it below.

Enter your full name, first and last
comment being added...