Home » Maryland » Baltimore

Mi Casa Su Casa

411 Millington Ave.
Baltimore, MD 21228
(443) 759-5791

Class of Housing: Supportive housing program for homeless & veteran men

General Information:

Office hours: Mondays through Fridays 9am to 5pm. Saturdays 9am to 1pm. 

Mi Casa Su Casa is a supportive housing program for homeless & veteran men. We believe in the moral support of family by providing our clients with the emotional support, positive reinforcement, patience, and genuine care to get them back on solid ground. We provide substance abuse education, independent living skills, and many more services that cater to our client's individual needs for them to be successful in life.

 We provide 24 hour support to Adults ages 30+ years. The services we provide are as follows:
    Case Management
    Needs Assessments
    Case Planning
    Social Skills Development
    Supportive Employment
    Financial Awareness
    Group Therapy
    Staff Supervision
    Meals (3 Per Day)
    Laundry Supplies
    Short & Long Term Residential Service

Did you find a problem with this listing? Please notify us of changes needed.

Helpful Definitions For Mi Casa Su Casa:

Supportive Housing Programs that provide an alternative living arrangement for individuals who, because of age, disability, substance abuse, mental illness, chronic homelessness or other circumstances, are unable to live independently without care, supervision and/or support to help them in the activities of daily living; or who need access to case management, housing support, vocational, employment and other services to transition to independent living.

How To Volunteer at Mi Casa Su Casa:

Be a volunteer. Call Mi Casa Su Casa at (443) 759-5791 for current volunteer work opportunities.

As A General Note About ShelterListings.org Listings:

ShelterListings.org does our best to provide listings that are free of cost. Many of the homeless shelters and services are free of charge. Some do charge small fees. We always urge the users of our website to visit the websites of the providers listed, OR give them a phone call to find out complete details.

In furtherance; Halfway Houses, Transitional Housing, and Substance Abuse Treatment Centers for the most part charge a fee. Most of the substance abuse resources we provide are low cost, Medicaid or sliding scale fee. We provide as much information as possible on the website of these locations.

Rooming and Boarding Houses do charge fees. We list them where we find them. They are a nice low cost option for housing.

Post Comment OR Correction

If you need assistance call Mi Casa Su Casa directly at: (443) 759-5791
Posting Comments below is for viewers on this website only. If you have information that can help users regarding Mi Casa Su Casa, please provide it below.

Post Comment OR Correction

Email Address:


Answer Above Math Problem: