Home » South Carolina » West Columbia

My House Recovery - Sober Living Facility

1912 Holland Street
West Columbia, SC 29169
(803) 457-0382

Class of Housing: Sober Living House

General Information:

Sober living facility. We are here to help people get from treatment back into the real world while providing a solid support group.

My House is a structured sober living environment that is designed to aid any addict or alcoholic in making a smooth transition back to productive and rewarding life.  Upon their completion of detox or any impatient treatment facility.

As a resident of My House Recovery we will provide the following:
1. Transportation to and from work, as well as AA/NA meetings!
2. Room and Board
3. Full Cable with TV and WiFi  High Speed Internet Access in every room!
4. DVD and Book Library.
5. Free Long Distance Calling to keep in touch with close friends and family.
6. Food is available for all three meals.
7. On-site laundry facilities (Washer/Dryer)

It is the goal of My House to provide everything a person needs to learn to live again.  Not just to exist but to flourish and grow and to become self sufficient in life.  We have an open door policy.  that means if you need to discuss anything pertaining to the rules, your sobriety, or just want to share, know that we are here for you.  Anything you bring us will be kept in complete confidence.

Website: http://www.myhouserecovery.org/

Did you find a problem with this listing? Please notify us of changes needed.

How To Volunteer at My House Recovery - Sober Living Facility:

Be a volunteer. Call My House Recovery - Sober Living Facility at (803) 457-0382 for current volunteer work opportunities.

As A General Note About ShelterListings.org Listings:

ShelterListings.org does our best to provide listings that are free of cost. Many of the homeless shelters and services are free of charge. Some do charge small fees. We always urge the users of our website to visit the websites of the providers listed, OR give them a phone call to find out complete details.

In furtherance; Halfway Houses, Transitional Housing, and Substance Abuse Treatment Centers for the most part charge a fee. Most of the substance abuse resources we provide are low cost, Medicaid or sliding scale fee. We provide as much information as possible on the website of these locations.

Rooming and Boarding Houses do charge fees. We list them where we find them. They are a nice low cost option for housing.

Post Comment OR Correction

If you need assistance call My House Recovery - Sober Living Facility directly at: (803) 457-0382
Posting Comments below is for viewers on this website only. If you have information that can help users regarding My House Recovery - Sober Living Facility, please provide it below.

Post Comment OR Correction

Email Address:


Answer Above Math Problem: