Together We Cope Tinley Park

17010 Oak Park Ave
Tinley Park, IL 60477

(708) 633-5040 Visit Website
Class of Housing/Services: Provides food, shelter, clothing, referrals

General Information:
Together We Cope bridges the gap for Southland residents in temporary crisis by providing food, shelter, clothing and referrals, empowering them to return to self-sufficiency. To get assistance from Together We Cope the first step is to phone us at 708-633-5040. The operator will ask for your name, phone number(s), the size of your family, your address (or township of residence), best day and time to call you back, and whether or not you have already received services from TWC. You will be asked what type of services you need. For example:  URGENT SERVICES - shelter assistance - flood- or fire-victim assistance - medication assistance - domestic violence assistance FINANCIAL SERVICES - housing assistance (rent/mortgage/security deposit) - utilities assistance (gas/electric/water) If you live within our service area, a case manager will call you back for additional information as soon as possible. However, there is never a gurantee of assistance. You should also call the Homeless Prevention Center at 1-877-426-6515; your Township Office; and local churches. Together We Cope is a 501(c) (3) nonprofit agency. We help families in temporary crisis from Bremen, Orland, Palos and Worth townships. Our goal is to stabilize the family. We can give families groceries from our food pantry, and new or gently-used clothing and household goods from our resale shop. We give youngsters in need backpacks and school supplies in the fall, and Christmas gifts at the ho liday. We help people pay mortgage, rent and utility bills when their financial situation changes suddenly.


How To Volunteer at Together We Cope Tinley Park:
Be a volunteer. Call Together We Cope Tinley Park at (708) 633-5040 for current volunteer work opportunities.

As A General Note About Listings: does our best to provide listings that are free of cost. Many of the homeless shelters and services are free of charge. Some do charge small fees. We always urge the users of our website to visit the websites of the providers listed, OR give them a phone call to find out complete details.

In furtherance; Halfway Houses, Transitional Housing, and Substance Abuse Treatment Centers for the most part charge a fee. Most of the substance abuse resources we provide are low cost, Medicaid or sliding scale fee. We provide as much information as possible on the website of these locations.

Rooming and Boarding Houses do charge fees. We list them where we find them. They are a nice low cost option for housing.

Post Comment OR Correction
If you need assistance call 'Together We Cope Tinley Park' directly at: (708) 633-5040

Posting Comments below is for viewers on this website only. If you have information that can help users regarding Together We Cope Tinley Park, please provide it below.

Enter your full name, first and last
comment being added...