Harding Place Transitional House

1855 Bellbrook Ave
Xenia, OH 45385

937-376-7747 Visit Website
Class of Housing/Services: Transitional housing for homeless

General Information:
Adult Individual Transitional Residency     serving single homeless adults with high barriers     stays last anywhere from six to 18 months     extensive case management includes:         re-entry assistance         self-sufficiency assistance         employment assistance         housing assistance     participants must be unemployed and agree to background check Harding Place - Transitional Program Individuals who are homeless, unemployed or underemployed may participate in Harding Place, a Transitional Housing Program. Persons may stay at Harding Place for up to 18 months. During this time, with the assistance of a Case Manager, they are moved through an evolutionary process to obain permanent housing. Participants housed at this facility not only receive temporary housing , they also benefit from comprehensive case management and other support services on their pathway to achieving self-sufficency. Resdents of Harding Place are given specific daily responsiblilites to develop core life skills that promote their personal and professional growth.To qualify for the Harding Place Transitional Housing Program, you must :     Be homeless, unemployed or underemployed;     Agree to receive case management and support services from Community Action Partnership staff; and     Agree to a background check. To receive additional information or to apply to participate in the Harding Place Transitional Housing Program, please contact Community Action Parntership at (937) 376-7747 or (937) 427-3377. This program is funded in part by the United Way, Greene County Department of Job and Family Services, Ohio Housing Trust Fund and the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.

Website: https://miamivalleycap.org/harding-place-transitional-program/

Helpful Definitions For Harding Place Transitional House:
Transitional housing is affordable supportive housing designed to provide housing and appropriate support services to persons who are homeless or who are close to homelessness. The transition is to help them be more self sufficient to move towards independent living on their own. Transitional housing locations are oftentimes called Halfway Houses. The naming of the two (Halfway House OR Transitional House) is oftentimes interchangeable.

Many Transitional Housing programs are subsidized and are income based. Income based transitional housing generally charges 30% of your income for rent when you do have income. Contact the transitional housing facility to see if this applies.

Services provided at transitional housing facilities varies from substance abuse treatment, to psychological assistance, job training, domestic violence assistance, etc. The assistance provided varies, but it is generally affordable and low cost housing. Read the descriptions of each of the transitional living locations for more detailed information. Transitional housing facilities also may or may not assist with alcohol and/or drug substance abuse treatment.

Post Comment OR Correction
If you need assistance call 'Harding Place Transitional House' directly at: 937-376-7747

Posting Comments below is for viewers on this website only. If you have information that can help users regarding Harding Place Transitional House, please provide it below.

Enter your full name, first and last
comment being added...