Brideport Permanent Supportive Housing

387 Clinton Ave
Bridgeport, CT 06604

203-366-2809 Visit Website
Class of Housing/Services: Permanent Supportive Housing

General Information:
Central Ct Coast YMCA provides a number of permanent supportive housing locations for those in need of housing. The supportive housing is for all, individuals and families. This allows people to live independentaly and provides social services assistance. We have listed out the permanent supportive housing locations below. Contact them directly for current openings and affordable low income rates. Areyto Apartments 665 Arctic Street, Bridgeport 203-394-9933 Boston Avenue 1708 Boston Avenue, Bridgeport 203-336-2809 The Crescent Building 431 Washington Avenue, Bridgeport 203-336-6571 East Main Mews 598-608 East Main Street, Bridgeport 203-366-2809 Fairfield Apartments 1062 Fairfield Avenue, Bridgeport 203-331-0067 Harrison Apartments 651 State Street Bridgeport, CT 06604 203-579-7612 The Franklin 12 Garden Street, Bridgeport 203-330-0454 Jessica Tandy Apartments 814 Park Avenue, Bridgeport 203-366-2809 Washington Park Apartments Bridgeport 203-366-2809 West Village Apartments 52 Howe Street, New Haven 203-624-8195


Helpful Definitions For Brideport Permanent Supportive Housing:
Supportive Housing Programs that provide an alternative living arrangement for individuals who, because of age, disability, substance abuse, mental illness, chronic homelessness or other circumstances, are unable to live independently without care, supervision and/or support to help them in the activities of daily living; or who need access to case management, housing support, vocational, employment and other services to transition to independent living.

How To Volunteer at Brideport Permanent Supportive Housing:
Be a volunteer. Call Brideport Permanent Supportive Housing at 203-366-2809 for current volunteer work opportunities.

As A General Note About Listings: does our best to provide listings that are free of cost. Many of the homeless shelters and services are free of charge. Some do charge small fees. We always urge the users of our website to visit the websites of the providers listed, OR give them a phone call to find out complete details.

In furtherance; Halfway Houses, Transitional Housing, and Substance Abuse Treatment Centers for the most part charge a fee. Most of the substance abuse resources we provide are low cost, Medicaid or sliding scale fee. We provide as much information as possible on the website of these locations.

Rooming and Boarding Houses do charge fees. We list them where we find them. They are a nice low cost option for housing.

Post Comment OR Correction
If you need assistance call 'Brideport Permanent Supportive Housing' directly at: 203-366-2809

Posting Comments below is for viewers on this website only. If you have information that can help users regarding Brideport Permanent Supportive Housing, please provide it below.

Enter your full name, first and last
comment being added...