Serving People In Need (spin)

151 Kalmus, Ste H-2
Costa Mesa, CA 92626

(714) 751-1101 Visit Website Go to Facebook
Class of Housing/Services: Guided Assistance to Permanent Placement housing program.

General Information:
GAPP (Guided Assistance to Permanent Placement) Housing Program What is GAPP? SPIN provides move-in costs (first month’s rent and deposit) for permanent housing to low-income working families with children. The GAPP Housing Program is a program offering case management and supportive services such as assistance with child care costs, job development, tutoring, budgeting, counseling, workshops, car repairs related to work, as well as other services. Who Qualifies?     Homeless families exiting emergency shelters, living on the street or in imminent danger of losing their homes.     Low-income families with children under the age of 18 currently in the parents’ custody.     At least one adult in the household must be working full-time (the GAPP Housing Program is not a subsidized rent program). Applicants must demonstrate the necessary financial ability to afford monthly rent.     Resident of Orange County.     Must be willing to participate in a case management program to achieve self-sufficiency. Includes, but not limited to, meeting with a case manager to review bills and create a budget, working towards payment of debt and an emergency fund/savings account, and the mandatory attendance workshops throughout the year.


How To Volunteer at Serving People In Need (spin):
Be a volunteer. Call Serving People In Need (spin) at (714) 751-1101 for current volunteer work opportunities.

As A General Note About Listings: does our best to provide listings that are free of cost. Many of the homeless shelters and services are free of charge. Some do charge small fees. We always urge the users of our website to visit the websites of the providers listed, OR give them a phone call to find out complete details.

In furtherance; Halfway Houses, Transitional Housing, and Substance Abuse Treatment Centers for the most part charge a fee. Most of the substance abuse resources we provide are low cost, Medicaid or sliding scale fee. We provide as much information as possible on the website of these locations.

Rooming and Boarding Houses do charge fees. We list them where we find them. They are a nice low cost option for housing.

Post Comment OR Correction
If you need assistance call 'Serving People In Need (spin)' directly at: (714) 751-1101

Posting Comments below is for viewers on this website only. If you have information that can help users regarding Serving People In Need (spin), please provide it below.

Enter your full name, first and last
comment being added...