Candler County Service/Senior Center Metter

430 North Roundtree Street
Metter, GA 30439

(912)685-2580 Visit Website
Class of Housing/Services: food, shelter, utility assistance, medical assistance, clothing, transportation, and other basic needs.

General Information:
Programs Offered in the Candler County Action Pact Service Center: - Community Care Services Program - Educational Talent Search - Emergency Assistance - Energy Assistance - Head Start - Nutrition Program for the Elderly      -  Congregate Meals (Senior Citizen Center)      -  Home Delivered Meals - Transportation - Weatherization Emergency assistance can take on many forms.  In most cases, it involves the need for food, shelter, utility assistance, medical assistance, clothing, transportation, and other basic needs.  Concerted Services, Inc. partners with federal, state, and local government entities, other public and private service providers, churches and other religious organizations, as well as other community partners to help meet emergency needs.


How To Volunteer at Candler County Service/Senior Center Metter:
Be a volunteer. Call Candler County Service/Senior Center Metter at (912)685-2580 for current volunteer work opportunities.

As A General Note About Listings: does our best to provide listings that are free of cost. Many of the homeless shelters and services are free of charge. Some do charge small fees. We always urge the users of our website to visit the websites of the providers listed, OR give them a phone call to find out complete details.

In furtherance; Halfway Houses, Transitional Housing, and Substance Abuse Treatment Centers for the most part charge a fee. Most of the substance abuse resources we provide are low cost, Medicaid or sliding scale fee. We provide as much information as possible on the website of these locations.

Rooming and Boarding Houses do charge fees. We list them where we find them. They are a nice low cost option for housing.

Post Comment OR Correction
If you need assistance call 'Candler County Service/Senior Center Metter' directly at: (912)685-2580

Posting Comments below is for viewers on this website only. If you have information that can help users regarding Candler County Service/Senior Center Metter, please provide it below.

Enter your full name, first and last
comment being added...