Home » Minnesota » Wayzata

Way 12 Halfway House

645 East Wayzata Blvd
Wayzata, MN 55391

Class of Housing: Halfway house for men

General Information:

Halfway house for men ages 16 to 25, who have completed primary treatment for chemical dependency.

Program lasts 3 to 6 months, depending on needs.
20 beds in supervised apartment style living with up to four peers
Way 12 is based on a four phased system with increasing levels of responsibility and privileges.
Residents are responsible for their own grocery shopping, meal preparation, cleaning, laundry, and personal finances
The program address the needs of the whole person; spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, and physical health the staff provides therapeutic care while encouraging residents to learn ways of helping themselves

Way 12 accepts payment from private and public sources. They will work resourcefully to provide clients and their family’s flexible funding and payment options. Way 12 has a host county contract with Hennepin County making them
eligible for Rule 25, State of Minnesota, and Consolidated Funding.

Residents are expected to:
Maintain sobriety
Attend individual counseling with staff
Attend house meetings
Participate during group sessions
Attend outside self help groups
Participate in house recreational activities
Learn basic living skills
Attend school or employment regularly

Did you find a problem with this listing? Please notify us of changes needed.

Helpful Definitions For Way 12 Halfway House:

Halfway Housing helps transition individuals and families from shelters or homelessness to permanent housing. Length of stay is usually anywhere from 6 months to 2 years.  Residents are often required to pay at least 30% of their income toward program fees.  Sometimes the money they pay in fees is returned to them when they leave. Any emergency or homeless shelter that allows their clients to stay more then 6 months is also classified under this category.
Oftentimes halfway houses also assist in the treatment of substance abuse and/or alcohol and drug detox. Speak with the halfway house to see if this applies.

Post Comment OR Correction

If you need assistance call Way 12 Halfway House directly at: 952-473-7371
Posting Comments below is for viewers on this website only. If you have information that can help users regarding Way 12 Halfway House, please provide it below.

Post Comment OR Correction

Email Address:


Answer Above Math Problem: