Three Rivers Community Action Zumbrota Transitional Housing

1414 North Star Dr
Zumbrota, MN 55992

800-277-8418 Visit Website
Class of Housing/Services: Transitional Housing

General Information:
Program Name: Chamomile Transitional Housing Eligibility requirements for residents: Must come from the service area (Goodhue, Rice, Wabasha Counties). Must provide verification of homelessness according to HUD guidelines Must pass criminal background check Must be motivated to participate in the program Details: Program provides sparsely furnished housing including utilities for up to two years The participant must be working on his/her goal plan Scattered site apartments in four different communities available The participant will pay 30% of his/her adjusted gross income to the program for rent Half the rent will be saved in an escrow for use at successful program exit Participant must meet with a case manager weekly to identify strengths/barriers to housing stability and develop a goal plan and action steps


Helpful Definitions For Three Rivers Community Action Zumbrota Transitional Housing:
Transitional housing is affordable supportive housing designed to provide housing and appropriate support services to persons who are homeless or who are close to homelessness. The transition is to help them be more self sufficient to move towards independent living on their own. Transitional housing locations are oftentimes called Halfway Houses. The naming of the two (Halfway House OR Transitional House) is oftentimes interchangeable.

Many Transitional Housing programs are subsidized and are income based. Income based transitional housing generally charges 30% of your income for rent when you do have income. Contact the transitional housing facility to see if this applies.

Services provided at transitional housing facilities varies from substance abuse treatment, to psychological assistance, job training, domestic violence assistance, etc. The assistance provided varies, but it is generally affordable and low cost housing. Read the descriptions of each of the transitional living locations for more detailed information. Transitional housing facilities also may or may not assist with alcohol and/or drug substance abuse treatment.

Post Comment OR Correction
If you need assistance call 'Three Rivers Community Action Zumbrota Transitional Housing' directly at: 800-277-8418

Posting Comments below is for viewers on this website only. If you have information that can help users regarding Three Rivers Community Action Zumbrota Transitional Housing, please provide it below.

Enter your full name, first and last
comment being added...