Rs Eden Halfway House - Transitional Housing

1025 Portland Ave. So.
Minneapolis, MN 55404

612-287-1600 Visit Website
Class of Housing/Services: Affordable supportive housing

General Information:
RS EDEN takes an active, visionary role in developing and operating affordable housing for homeless individuals and families, many who are recovering from substance abuse. RS EDEN's affordable supportive housing includes on-site services to assure tenants have the resources and support necessary to sustain their housing. All RS EDEN Supportive Housing Developments include on-site case management,employment assistance, sober social activities and referral assistance. Housing options for youth, single people and families are available. RS EDEN collaborates with other service providers to develop, operate and offer consultation on supportive housing services, management and development. Eligibility: - Males, 18 years or older - Rule 25 Assessments and Referral - Selfpay and/or insurance clients Details: Program Capacity 45 Length of Stay 120 days The Residential Program provides a highly structured extended care with 24 hour supervision All Program Services Include: Group counseling Individual counseling and case management Family and couple counseling Chemical health groups Health care services Independent living skills Cognitive behavioral groups Relapse prevention Recreational and social activities Relapse Prevention Aftercare Services RS Eden Men's Program provides an intensive reentry/aftercare programservices include group and individual counseling, job search, safe affordable housing assistance, and linkages to appropriate community services


Helpful Definitions For Rs Eden Halfway House - Transitional Housing:
Supportive Housing Programs that provide an alternative living arrangement for individuals who, because of age, disability, substance abuse, mental illness, chronic homelessness or other circumstances, are unable to live independently without care, supervision and/or support to help them in the activities of daily living; or who need access to case management, housing support, vocational, employment and other services to transition to independent living.

How To Volunteer at Rs Eden Halfway House - Transitional Housing:
Be a volunteer. Call Rs Eden Halfway House - Transitional Housing at 612-287-1600 for current volunteer work opportunities.

As A General Note About Listings: does our best to provide listings that are free of cost. Many of the homeless shelters and services are free of charge. Some do charge small fees. We always urge the users of our website to visit the websites of the providers listed, OR give them a phone call to find out complete details.

In furtherance; Halfway Houses, Transitional Housing, and Substance Abuse Treatment Centers for the most part charge a fee. Most of the substance abuse resources we provide are low cost, Medicaid or sliding scale fee. We provide as much information as possible on the website of these locations.

Rooming and Boarding Houses do charge fees. We list them where we find them. They are a nice low cost option for housing.

Post Comment OR Correction
If you need assistance call 'Rs Eden Halfway House - Transitional Housing' directly at: 612-287-1600

Posting Comments below is for viewers on this website only. If you have information that can help users regarding Rs Eden Halfway House - Transitional Housing, please provide it below.

Enter your full name, first and last
comment being added...