Women's Transitional Housing

62 West Broadway Street
Butte, MT 59701

406-496-3187 Go To Website
General Information:
The Women's Transitional Center (WTC) is a comprehensive, community-based correctional program serving adult female offenders referred by the Montana Department of Corrections (MDOC) staff, Federal Bureau of Prison (FBOP) officials, and federal probation officers as well as district court judges and county attorneys. WTC is designed to assist female offenders with their transition back into the community as well as to provide a cost-effective, program-intensive alternative to incarceration. WTC provides residents with a full-range of correctional programming, chemical dependency treatment, life skills development, and employment skills. - WTC is designed to serve the following types of adult female offenders: Inmates at the Montana Women's Prison (MWP), a Regional Prison or Jail, or any other contract secure correctional facility who are within two (2) years of their parole eligibility or discharge dates; - Offenders committed to the Montana Department of Corrections (MDOC) who are within two (2) years of their parole eligibility or discharge dates; - Federal offenders who are referred by the Federal Bureau of Prisons (FBOP) and who are serving the last 10% of their sentence. - Offenders are not subjected to discrimination based on an offender's race, religion, national origin, gender, disability, or political views.

Website: http://www.cccscorp.com/wtc2.htm

How To Volunteer at Women's Transitional Housing:
Be a volunteer. Call Women's Transitional Housing at 406-496-3187 for current volunteer work opportunities.

As A General Note About ShelterListings.org Listings:
ShelterListings.org does our best to provide listings that are free of cost. Many of the homeless shelters and services are free of charge. Some do charge small fees. We always urge the users of our website to visit the websites of the providers listed, OR give them a phone call to find out complete details.

In furtherance; Halfway Houses, Transitional Housing, and Substance Abuse Treatment Centers for the most part charge a fee. Most of the substance abuse resources we provide are low cost, Medicaid or sliding scale fee. We provide as much information as possible on the website of these locations.

Rooming and Boarding Houses do charge fees. We list them where we find them. They are a nice low cost option for housing.

Post Comment OR Correction

If you need assistance call 'Women's Transitional Housing' directly at: 406-496-3187

Posting Comments below is for viewers on this website only. If you have information that can help users regarding Women's Transitional Housing, please provide it below.

Enter your full name, first and last
comment being added...