Home » Oregon » Oregon City

Clackamas County Housing Authorty Oregon City

13930 South Gain Street
Oregon City, OR 97045
(503) 655-8267

Class of Housing: Housing Authority, Low Income Affordable Housing, Public Housing

General Information:

Public housing apartments

Hillside Manor

2889 SE Hillside Ct.
Milwaukie, OR 97222

Hillside Manor is a 9-story apartment building exclusively for older adults and persons with disabilities. The building is equipped with an elevator, community gardens, laundry facility, community room, and a playground close by.

    96 one-bedroom units
    4 ADA two-bedroom units

Hillside Park

A, B, C, or D St.
Milwaukie, OR 97222

Hillside Park surrounds Hillside Manor.

    100 1- and 2-bedroom single-family houses and duplexes
    The property has a community room, playgrounds, and laundry facilities.

Scattered sites

We own, maintain, and manage 145 units of Public Housing known as "scattered sites". These are 2-, 3-, and 4-bedroom units scattered around Clackamas County and consist of single-family homes, duplex, triplexes, and 4-plexes.

    Oregon City/Beavercreek 2-, 3- and 4-bedroom
    Gladstone/Milwaukie (Zip Code 97267) 3- and 4-bedroom
    SW Portland/Wilsonville/West Linn 3-bedroom
    Estacada/Sandy 3- and 4-bedroom
    Clackamas/SE Portland/Milwaukie 97222 3- and 4-bedroom

Schools: Contact area school district for scattered site school information.
Who qualifies?

    A household must not make more than 80% of the area median income.

Rent and utilities

    Rent for each unit is based upon income of the tenant.
    Tenants pay 30% of their adjusted gross income for rent and utilities (included with the rent)
    We pay for water, sewer and trash collection.

Other programs and services

    Head Start
    Career and Learning Center
    sports and recreation activities
    entrepreneurial experience
    mentorship programs
    crime prevention efforts
    summer day camp
    service coordination for families including seniors, disabled and non-English speaking people

Date Of Last Record Update: 11-23-2019

Website: https://www.clackamas.us/housingauthority

Did you find a problem with this listing? Please notify us of changes needed.

Post Comment OR Correction

If you need assistance call Clackamas County Housing Authorty Oregon City directly at: (503) 655-8267
Posting Comments below is for viewers on this website only. If you have information that can help users regarding Clackamas County Housing Authorty Oregon City, please provide it below.

Post Comment OR Correction

Email Address:


Answer Above Math Problem: