Central County Interim Housing Program - Concord Shelter

2047 Arnold Industrial Way #C
Concord, CA 94520

(800) 799-6599 Visit Website Go to Facebook
Class of Housing/Services: Homeles Shelter, Emergency Shelter

General Information:
Homeles Shelter Concord CA. Emergency shelter for single men, single women and single pregnant women, over 18 years old. The emergency shelter program for adults operates at two sites in the unincorporated areas of Concord and Richmond. Each facility has the capacity to serve 75 individual men and women, including a specialized program for those 18-21. The emergency shelter is a 24-hour facility that emphasizes case management and wrap-around services. Meals, laundry facilities, mail, and telephones all also provided. Residents are allowed to stay up to 120 days if involved in case management. Shelter: The shelter does not admit people before 4PM unless another arrangement is made. Contra Costa Health Services Homeless Program has helped to create a system of care that includes:     Advocacy     Outreach services to encampments     Information and referral services     Multi-service centers that provide case management and support services     Emergency shelter     Transitional housing     Permanent supportive housing for adults, youth, and families Administrative offices at Contra Costa Behavioral Health Services Homeless Program 1350 Arnold Drive, Suite 202 Martinez, CA 94553 Main Office Telephone: 925-313-7700 - See more at: http://www.catholiccharities-md.org/weinberg-housing-resource-center/#sthash.CSLY4Jly.dpuf - See more at: http://www.catholiccharities-md.org/my-sisters-place/samaritan-center.html#sthash.74NTZXiy.dpuf

Website: http://cchealth.org/homeless/

Helpful Definitions For Central County Interim Housing Program - Concord Shelter:
Transitional housing is affordable supportive housing designed to provide housing and appropriate support services to persons who are homeless or who are close to homelessness. The transition is to help them be more self sufficient to move towards independent living on their own. Transitional housing locations are oftentimes called Halfway Houses. The naming of the two (Halfway House OR Transitional House) is oftentimes interchangeable.

Many Transitional Housing programs are subsidized and are income based. Income based transitional housing generally charges 30% of your income for rent when you do have income. Contact the transitional housing facility to see if this applies.

Services provided at transitional housing facilities varies from substance abuse treatment, to psychological assistance, job training, domestic violence assistance, etc. The assistance provided varies, but it is generally affordable and low cost housing. Read the descriptions of each of the transitional living locations for more detailed information. Transitional housing facilities also may or may not assist with alcohol and/or drug substance abuse treatment.Supportive Housing Programs that provide an alternative living arrangement for individuals who, because of age, disability, substance abuse, mental illness, chronic homelessness or other circumstances, are unable to live independently without care, supervision and/or support to help them in the activities of daily living; or who need access to case management, housing support, vocational, employment and other services to transition to independent living.

How To Volunteer at Central County Interim Housing Program - Concord Shelter:
Be a volunteer. Call Central County Interim Housing Program - Concord Shelter at (800) 799-6599 for current volunteer work opportunities.

As A General Note About ShelterListings.org Listings:
ShelterListings.org does our best to provide listings that are free of cost. Many of the homeless shelters and services are free of charge. Some do charge small fees. We always urge the users of our website to visit the websites of the providers listed, OR give them a phone call to find out complete details.

In furtherance; Halfway Houses, Transitional Housing, and Substance Abuse Treatment Centers for the most part charge a fee. Most of the substance abuse resources we provide are low cost, Medicaid or sliding scale fee. We provide as much information as possible on the website of these locations.

Rooming and Boarding Houses do charge fees. We list them where we find them. They are a nice low cost option for housing.

Post Comment OR Correction
If you need assistance call 'Central County Interim Housing Program - Concord Shelter' directly at: (800) 799-6599

Posting Comments below is for viewers on this website only. If you have information that can help users regarding Central County Interim Housing Program - Concord Shelter, please provide it below.

Enter your full name, first and last
comment being added...