Home » Colorado » Englewood

Inter-faith Community Services - Supportive Housing Englewood

3370 S Irving St
Englewood, CO 80110
(303) 789-0501

Class of Housing: Transitional Housing

General Information:

The Supportive Housing program facilitates the movement of homeless families to permanent housing. The housing assistance component of this program provides rental assistance up to 24 months. All participants must live within IFCS service area.Must be: Homeless families with children.

Fees may apply for this Transitional Housing resource. Contact Inter-Faith Community Services - Supportive Housing with the contact information we provided to get full details. Oftentimes you can apply for sliding scale fee payment or other options if you are low income. You will need to speak with them to see if you qualify.

Date Of Last Record Update: 11-28-2018

Website: https://www.ifcs.org/

Did you find a problem with this listing? Please notify us of changes needed.

Helpful Definitions For Inter-faith Community Services - Supportive Housing Englewood:

Transitional housing is affordable supportive housing designed to provide housing and appropriate support services to persons who are homeless or who are close to homelessness. The transition is to help them be more self sufficient to move towards independent living on their own. Transitional housing locations are oftentimes called Halfway Houses. The naming of the two (Halfway House OR Transitional House) is oftentimes interchangeable.

Many Transitional Housing programs are subsidized and are income based. Income based transitional housing generally charges 30% of your income for rent when you do have income. Contact the transitional housing facility to see if this applies.

Services provided at transitional housing facilities varies from substance abuse treatment, to psychological assistance, job training, domestic violence assistance, etc. The assistance provided varies, but it is generally affordable and low cost housing. Read the descriptions of each of the transitional living locations for more detailed information. Transitional housing facilities also may or may not assist with alcohol and/or drug substance abuse treatment.Supportive Housing Programs that provide an alternative living arrangement for individuals who, because of age, disability, substance abuse, mental illness, chronic homelessness or other circumstances, are unable to live independently without care, supervision and/or support to help them in the activities of daily living; or who need access to case management, housing support, vocational, employment and other services to transition to independent living.

Post Comment OR Correction

If you need assistance call Inter-faith Community Services - Supportive Housing Englewood directly at: (303) 789-0501
Posting Comments below is for viewers on this website only. If you have information that can help users regarding Inter-faith Community Services - Supportive Housing Englewood, please provide it below.

Post Comment OR Correction

Email Address:


Answer Above Math Problem: