The Inn Between Of Longmont Inc Transitional Housing Longmont

250 Kimbark St
Longmont, CO 80501

(303) 684-0810 Go To Website
Class of Housing: Transitional Housing

General Information:
We offer time-limited transitional housing, case management, and on-site classes to promote self-sufficiency. Proof of income, live in St. Vrain Valley, be homeless, or at risk of becoming homeless.Clientele: Those who are homeless or in danger of becoming homeless.We provide services that include transitional housing,  in-house trainings and comprehensive case management to help increase the level of self-sufficiency for our residents. The Inn has run successfully since 1993 when it was established out of the collective efforts of a coalition of 23 community agencies and operated for six years under a parent agency. After the closing of our parent agency, the Inn was granted its 501(c)(3) status in February 1999, and in 2000 the Inn purchased the historic Great Western Hotel building located at 250 Kimbark, a 31-unit facility. In 2002 the Inn, with money generated from the Boulder County's Worthy Cause Tax, expanded its housing capabilities with the purchase of a 12-unit apartment facility located at 1901 Terry Street; and in 2005 purchased an 8-unit apartment facility at 1913 Terry Street. In 2008, the Inn was able to pay off the mortgages at two facilities after receiving additional monies from the Boulder County Worthy Cause Tax.  Fees may apply for this Transitional Housing resource. Contact The Inn Between of Longmont Inc Transitional Housing with the contact information we provided to get full details. Oftentimes you can apply for sliding scale fee payment or other options if you are low income. You will need to speak with them to see if you qualify.


Helpful Definitions For The Inn Between Of Longmont Inc Transitional Housing Longmont:

Transitional housing is affordable supportive housing designed to provide housing and appropriate support services to persons who are homeless or who are close to homelessness. The transition is to help them be more self sufficient to move towards independent living on their own. Transitional housing locations are oftentimes called Halfway Houses. The naming of the two (Halfway House OR Transitional House) is oftentimes interchangeable.

Many Transitional Housing programs are subsidized and are income based. Income based transitional housing generally charges 30% of your income for rent when you do have income. Contact the transitional housing facility to see if this applies.

Services provided at transitional housing facilities varies from substance abuse treatment, to psychological assistance, job training, domestic violence assistance, etc. The assistance provided varies, but it is generally affordable and low cost housing. Read the descriptions of each of the transitional living locations for more detailed information. Transitional housing facilities also may or may not assist with alcohol and/or drug substance abuse treatment.

Post Comment OR Correction

If you need assistance call 'The Inn Between Of Longmont Inc Transitional Housing Longmont' directly at: (303) 684-0810

Posting Comments below is for viewers on this website only. If you have information that can help users regarding The Inn Between Of Longmont Inc Transitional Housing Longmont, please provide it below.

Enter your full name, first and last
comment being added...