Havenwood Bentonville

808 N Main St
Bentonville, AR 72712

(479) 273-1060 Visit Website Go to Facebook
Class of Housing/Services: Transitional Housing

General Information:
Services offered:Provides a fully furnished apartment with private kitchen and bath for each family; One bedroom and efficiency units also available, with rental amount including all utilities and basic cable. The Havenwood program provides transitional housing for single parents and their children in a supportive environment to help families become economically self-sufficient and transition into permanent housing.   Havenwood is a two year program designed to help single parents overcome the barriers in their lives that lead to homelessness.  Residents are required to work or attend school full time.  We do NOT offer onsite child care, except during groups or special activities.   Residents are required to participate in our life skill development program that requires working with our caseworker to develop a Personal Living Plan and participating in weekly group meetings. It includes a curriculum that focuses on budgeting and money management, health and wellness, personal empowerment and leadership, workforce enhancement and, family dynamics and healthy relationships.  We encourage working with a counselor on therapeutic goals.  Residents also receive services include individual case management, referral to resources they need to accomplish their personal living plan and a family like atmosphere to help meet the needs of their children. Fees apply for this Transitional Housing resource. Contact HAVENWOOD with the contact information we provided to get full details. Oftentimes you can apply for sliding scale fee payment or other options if you are low income. You will need to speak with them to see if you qualify.

Website: http://www.nwahavenwood.org/

Helpful Definitions For Havenwood Bentonville:
Transitional housing is affordable supportive housing designed to provide housing and appropriate support services to persons who are homeless or who are close to homelessness. The transition is to help them be more self sufficient to move towards independent living on their own. Transitional housing locations are oftentimes called Halfway Houses. The naming of the two (Halfway House OR Transitional House) is oftentimes interchangeable.

Many Transitional Housing programs are subsidized and are income based. Income based transitional housing generally charges 30% of your income for rent when you do have income. Contact the transitional housing facility to see if this applies.

Services provided at transitional housing facilities varies from substance abuse treatment, to psychological assistance, job training, domestic violence assistance, etc. The assistance provided varies, but it is generally affordable and low cost housing. Read the descriptions of each of the transitional living locations for more detailed information. Transitional housing facilities also may or may not assist with alcohol and/or drug substance abuse treatment.

Post Comment OR Correction
If you need assistance call 'Havenwood Bentonville' directly at: (479) 273-1060

Posting Comments below is for viewers on this website only. If you have information that can help users regarding Havenwood Bentonville, please provide it below.

Enter your full name, first and last
comment being added...