Home » Tennessee » Nashville

Room In The Inn - Campus For Human Development Nashville

705 Drexel Street
Nashville, TN 37203

Class of Housing: Transitional Housing

General Information:

Room In The Inn  offers services to homeless persons through partnerships within the community. They offer a one stop site for all services and referrals to services offered. They are located on Drexel Street between 7th and 8th Avenues South. Please contact them directly for more detailed information.

Fees may apply for this Transitional Housing resource. Contact Room In The Inn - Campus For Human Development with the contact information we provided to get full details. Oftentimes you can apply for sliding scale fee payment or other options if you are low income. You will need to speak with them to see if you qualify.

Website: http://roomintheinn.org/

Did you find a problem with this listing? Please notify us of changes needed.

Helpful Definitions For Room In The Inn - Campus For Human Development Nashville:

Transitional housing is affordable supportive housing designed to provide housing and appropriate support services to persons who are homeless or who are close to homelessness. The transition is to help them be more self sufficient to move towards independent living on their own. Transitional housing locations are oftentimes called Halfway Houses. The naming of the two (Halfway House OR Transitional House) is oftentimes interchangeable.

Many Transitional Housing programs are subsidized and are income based. Income based transitional housing generally charges 30% of your income for rent when you do have income. Contact the transitional housing facility to see if this applies.

Services provided at transitional housing facilities varies from substance abuse treatment, to psychological assistance, job training, domestic violence assistance, etc. The assistance provided varies, but it is generally affordable and low cost housing. Read the descriptions of each of the transitional living locations for more detailed information. Transitional housing facilities also may or may not assist with alcohol and/or drug substance abuse treatment.

Post Comment OR Correction

If you need assistance call Room In The Inn - Campus For Human Development Nashville directly at: (615)251-9791
Posting Comments below is for viewers on this website only. If you have information that can help users regarding Room In The Inn - Campus For Human Development Nashville, please provide it below.

Post Comment OR Correction

Email Address:


Answer Above Math Problem: