Robert J. Fuller Transitional House - Homeless Advocacy Association Waldorf

3470 Rockefeller Court
Waldorf, MD 20602

Class of Housing/Services: Transitional Housing

General Information:
Robert J. Fuller Transitional House  offers transitional housing as well as supportive services to homeless men in Charles County. They are located on Rockefeller Ct off of Industrial Park Drive. Their office hours are Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:00 pm. Please contact them directly for more detailed information on eligibility, availability and application procedures. Fees may apply for this Transitional Housing resource. Contact Robert J. Fuller Transitional House - Homeless Advocacy Association with the contact information we provided to get full details. Oftentimes you can apply for sliding scale fee payment or other options if you are low income. You will need to speak with them to see if you qualify.

Helpful Definitions For Robert J. Fuller Transitional House - Homeless Advocacy Association Waldorf:
Transitional housing is affordable supportive housing designed to provide housing and appropriate support services to persons who are homeless or who are close to homelessness. The transition is to help them be more self sufficient to move towards independent living on their own. Transitional housing locations are oftentimes called Halfway Houses. The naming of the two (Halfway House OR Transitional House) is oftentimes interchangeable.

Many Transitional Housing programs are subsidized and are income based. Income based transitional housing generally charges 30% of your income for rent when you do have income. Contact the transitional housing facility to see if this applies.

Services provided at transitional housing facilities varies from substance abuse treatment, to psychological assistance, job training, domestic violence assistance, etc. The assistance provided varies, but it is generally affordable and low cost housing. Read the descriptions of each of the transitional living locations for more detailed information. Transitional housing facilities also may or may not assist with alcohol and/or drug substance abuse treatment.

Post Comment OR Correction
If you need assistance call 'Robert J. Fuller Transitional House - Homeless Advocacy Association Waldorf' directly at: 301-645-2933

Posting Comments below is for viewers on this website only. If you have information that can help users regarding Robert J. Fuller Transitional House - Homeless Advocacy Association Waldorf, please provide it below.

Enter your full name, first and last
comment being added...