The DePaul Center – Transitional Housing through St. Vincent de Paul

1133 Edwin C Moses Blvd
Dayton, OH 45408

(937) 222-7349 Go To Website
Class of Housing: Transitional Housing, Non Profit Organization

General Information:
St. Vincent de Paul Transitional Housing for Families: Phone: (937) 222-3661, ext. 512 Fax: (937) 222-0847 St. Vincent de Paul Transitional Housing for Single Men: Phone: (937) 222-7349, ext. 101 Fax:(937) 222-7944 St. Vincent de Paul operates two transitional housing programs – one 26-unit program for single men and one 26-unit program for families. The Transitional Housing programs provide an integrated educational and residential support program for eligible homeless men, women and families with children who are drug and alcohol-free and committed to becoming self-sufficient and attaining permanent housing. The Transitional Housing programs provide:     Safe and affordable transitional housing for up two years in single-family homes and apartments located throughout the community     Intensive and comprehensive case management services to assist participants in reaching their goals     Action plans which include personal finances, home management, education, employment, personal development, and permanent housing     Assistance in locating safe, affordable permanent housing     Referral to other appropriate support agencies


Helpful Definitions For The DePaul Center – Transitional Housing through St. Vincent de Paul:

Transitional housing is affordable supportive housing designed to provide housing and appropriate support services to persons who are homeless or who are close to homelessness. The transition is to help them be more self sufficient to move towards independent living on their own. Transitional housing locations are oftentimes called Halfway Houses. The naming of the two (Halfway House OR Transitional House) is oftentimes interchangeable.

Many Transitional Housing programs are subsidized and are income based. Income based transitional housing generally charges 30% of your income for rent when you do have income. Contact the transitional housing facility to see if this applies.

Services provided at transitional housing facilities varies from substance abuse treatment, to psychological assistance, job training, domestic violence assistance, etc. The assistance provided varies, but it is generally affordable and low cost housing. Read the descriptions of each of the transitional living locations for more detailed information. Transitional housing facilities also may or may not assist with alcohol and/or drug substance abuse treatment.

Post Comment OR Correction

If you need assistance call 'The DePaul Center – Transitional Housing through St. Vincent de Paul' directly at: (937) 222-7349

Posting Comments below is for viewers on this website only. If you have information that can help users regarding The DePaul Center – Transitional Housing through St. Vincent de Paul, please provide it below.

Enter your full name, first and last
comment being added...