Anoka County Community Action Program Blaine

1201 89th Ave Ne, Ste 345
Blaine, MN 55434

(763) 783-4747 Visit Website
Class of Housing/Services: Affordable Housing, Transitional Housing

General Information:
Must be an Anoka County Resident Multifamily Housing provides residents with comfortable, affordable housing. Individuals and families are not able to achieve their goals in life if they don’t have a place to call home; live in an unhealthy or unsafe environment; are continually at risk of losing their housing due to the high costs; or have to sacrifice other necessities on order to pay for housing. ACCAP’s Multifamily Housing removes these obstacles to success. ACCAP has single family homes and a variety of town homes throughout Anoka County in addition to apartment buildings Income required. Rent is 30% of income. Must meet with case worker. Agency has 6 units of transitional housing. Time limit is about 2 years.


Helpful Definitions For Anoka County Community Action Program Blaine:
Transitional housing is affordable supportive housing designed to provide housing and appropriate support services to persons who are homeless or who are close to homelessness. The transition is to help them be more self sufficient to move towards independent living on their own. Transitional housing locations are oftentimes called Halfway Houses. The naming of the two (Halfway House OR Transitional House) is oftentimes interchangeable.

Many Transitional Housing programs are subsidized and are income based. Income based transitional housing generally charges 30% of your income for rent when you do have income. Contact the transitional housing facility to see if this applies.

Services provided at transitional housing facilities varies from substance abuse treatment, to psychological assistance, job training, domestic violence assistance, etc. The assistance provided varies, but it is generally affordable and low cost housing. Read the descriptions of each of the transitional living locations for more detailed information. Transitional housing facilities also may or may not assist with alcohol and/or drug substance abuse treatment.

Post Comment OR Correction
If you need assistance call 'Anoka County Community Action Program Blaine' directly at: (763) 783-4747

Posting Comments below is for viewers on this website only. If you have information that can help users regarding Anoka County Community Action Program Blaine, please provide it below.

Enter your full name, first and last
comment being added...