Will County Center For Community Concerns Joliet

2455 Glenwood Ave
Joliet, IL 60435

815-722-0722 Visit Website
Class of Housing/Services: Agency that provides HUD Approved Housing Assistance Programs

General Information:
The mission of the Will County Center for Community Concerns is to assist and enable low and moderate income individuals to obtain the opportunities needed to prepare themselves for self-sufficiency. We are a 501 (c)(3) charitable organization dedicated to addressing the needs in the community by providing the following programs and services:     Community Service Block Grant     LIHEAP (Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program)     IHWAP (Illinois Home Weatherization Assistance Program)     WCCCC is a HUD-certified Housing Counseling agency Will County Center for Community Concerns is one of 36 Community Action Agencies which together serve the entire state of Illinois, and a member of the national organization, Community Action Partnership. The promise of community action is “Helping People / Changing Lives”, and carries out its mission through a variety of means including:     Community-wide assessments of needs and strengths     Comprehensive anti-poverty plans and strategies     Provision of a broad range of direct services     Mobilization of financial and non-financial resources     Advocacy on behalf of low-income people and     Partnerships with other community-based organizations to eliminate poverty

Website: http://www.wcccc.net/

How To Volunteer at Will County Center For Community Concerns Joliet:
Be a volunteer. Call Will County Center For Community Concerns Joliet at 815-722-0722 for current volunteer work opportunities.

As A General Note About ShelterListings.org Listings:
ShelterListings.org does our best to provide listings that are free of cost. Many of the homeless shelters and services are free of charge. Some do charge small fees. We always urge the users of our website to visit the websites of the providers listed, OR give them a phone call to find out complete details.

In furtherance; Halfway Houses, Transitional Housing, and Substance Abuse Treatment Centers for the most part charge a fee. Most of the substance abuse resources we provide are low cost, Medicaid or sliding scale fee. We provide as much information as possible on the website of these locations.

Rooming and Boarding Houses do charge fees. We list them where we find them. They are a nice low cost option for housing.

Post Comment OR Correction
If you need assistance call 'Will County Center For Community Concerns Joliet' directly at: 815-722-0722

Posting Comments below is for viewers on this website only. If you have information that can help users regarding Will County Center For Community Concerns Joliet, please provide it below.

Enter your full name, first and last
comment being added...