Home » District Of Columbia » Washington

Homes For Working Families Washington

1150 18th St Nw
Washington, DC 20036


Class of Housing: Non Profit Organization that provides housing assistance

General Information:

This is a Non Profit Organization that may be able to provide housing assistance. Review the details below:
Homes For Working Families Is A National, Nonprofit Organization Dedicated To Advancing Policy Changes That Enable More Of America?S Working Families To Find Safe, Good-Quality Homes They Can Afford.We Focus On The Families Of Teachers, Police Officers, Retail Associates, Office Workers, And Others Who Struggle To Find Homes They Can Buy Or Rent In The Communities They Support. We Pursue Our Mission At The Local, State, And National Levels.
Did you find a problem with this listing? Please notify us of changes needed.

How To Volunteer at Homes For Working Families Washington:

Be a volunteer. Call Homes For Working Families Washington at for current volunteer work opportunities.

As A General Note About ShelterListings.org Listings:

ShelterListings.org does our best to provide listings that are free of cost. Many of the homeless shelters and services are free of charge. Some do charge small fees. We always urge the users of our website to visit the websites of the providers listed, OR give them a phone call to find out complete details.

In furtherance; Halfway Houses, Transitional Housing, and Substance Abuse Treatment Centers for the most part charge a fee. Most of the substance abuse resources we provide are low cost, Medicaid or sliding scale fee. We provide as much information as possible on the website of these locations.

Rooming and Boarding Houses do charge fees. We list them where we find them. They are a nice low cost option for housing.

Post Comment OR Correction

If you need assistance call Homes For Working Families Washington directly at:
Posting Comments below is for viewers on this website only. If you have information that can help users regarding Homes For Working Families Washington, please provide it below.

Post Comment OR Correction

Email Address:


Answer Above Math Problem: