Home » District Of Columbia » Washington

Our Children Inc Washington

1934 Good Hope Rd.
Washington, DC 20020

Class of Housing: Non Profit Organization that provides housing assistance

General Information:

This is a Non Profit Organization that may be able to provide housing assistance. Review the details below:
Our Children Works To Strengthen The Character And Develop The Mind, Body, And Spirit Of At-Risk Youth And Their Families Through One-On-One Mentoring, Tutoring, Counseling, Housing Opportunities, And Training Of Life Skills. Our Children Inc Provides A Highly Structured Environment, Which Is Designed To Integrate The Diversity Of Life Activities Into A Unified Experience That Facilitates Personal Growth And Achievement For At-Risk Youth And Their Families.
Did you find a problem with this listing? Please notify us of changes needed.

How To Volunteer at Our Children Inc Washington:

Be a volunteer. Call Our Children Inc Washington at (202)610-0040 for current volunteer work opportunities.

As A General Note About ShelterListings.org Listings:

ShelterListings.org does our best to provide listings that are free of cost. Many of the homeless shelters and services are free of charge. Some do charge small fees. We always urge the users of our website to visit the websites of the providers listed, OR give them a phone call to find out complete details.

In furtherance; Halfway Houses, Transitional Housing, and Substance Abuse Treatment Centers for the most part charge a fee. Most of the substance abuse resources we provide are low cost, Medicaid or sliding scale fee. We provide as much information as possible on the website of these locations.

Rooming and Boarding Houses do charge fees. We list them where we find them. They are a nice low cost option for housing.

Post Comment OR Correction

If you need assistance call Our Children Inc Washington directly at: (202)610-0040
Posting Comments below is for viewers on this website only. If you have information that can help users regarding Our Children Inc Washington, please provide it below.

Post Comment OR Correction

Email Address:


Answer Above Math Problem: