Veterans Transition Center Of Monterey County Marina

Po Box 1333
Marina, CA 93933

Class of Housing/Services: Non Profit Organization that provides housing assistance

General Information:
This is a Non Profit Organization that may be able to provide housing assistance. Review the details below: Veterans Transition Center (Vtc)Is A 501(C)(3) Non-Profit Organization That Has Acquired Housing And A Self-Help Center At The Former Fort Ord To Assist The Homeless Veterans In The Area To Become As Self-Sufficient As Possible. The Self-Help Center Will Include Classrooms, Office Spaces, Conference Rooms And Food/Clothing Distribution Facilities. Vtc Works In Close Partnership Within A Coalition Of Other Area Homeless Services To Provide A Comprehensive, Continuum Of Care Approach To The Needs Of Homeless Veterans And The Homeless Population At Large. Vtc Has A Very Active Outreach Program To Assist Veterans. Vtc Is Also Actively Rehabilitating The Housing And Self-Help Center With Occupation Of These Facilities This Year.

Helpful Definitions For Veterans Transition Center Of Monterey County Marina:
Drug And Alcohol Rehab programs are intended to treat alcohol and/or drug dependency.  The cost of participating in one of these programs and the method of treatment range significantly. The database operated on this website only includes residential rehab programs (not outpatient programs). We also provide Access to Recovery (ATR) Grant programs for substance abuse treatment. 

How To Volunteer at Veterans Transition Center Of Monterey County Marina:
Be a volunteer. Call Veterans Transition Center Of Monterey County Marina at (831)883-8387 for current volunteer work opportunities.

As A General Note About Listings: does our best to provide listings that are free of cost. Many of the homeless shelters and services are free of charge. Some do charge small fees. We always urge the users of our website to visit the websites of the providers listed, OR give them a phone call to find out complete details.

In furtherance; Halfway Houses, Transitional Housing, and Substance Abuse Treatment Centers for the most part charge a fee. Most of the substance abuse resources we provide are low cost, Medicaid or sliding scale fee. We provide as much information as possible on the website of these locations.

Rooming and Boarding Houses do charge fees. We list them where we find them. They are a nice low cost option for housing.

Post Comment OR Correction
If you need assistance call 'Veterans Transition Center Of Monterey County Marina' directly at: (831)883-8387

Posting Comments below is for viewers on this website only. If you have information that can help users regarding Veterans Transition Center Of Monterey County Marina, please provide it below.

Enter your full name, first and last
comment being added...