Montrose County Housing Authority Olathe

222 Hap Ct
Olathe, CO 81425

Class of Housing/Services: Non Profit Organization that provides housing assistance

General Information:
This is a Non Profit Organization that may be able to provide housing assistance. Review the details below: Montrose County Housing Authority Provides Housing Assistance To Senior Citizens And Low To Modedrate Income Families.

How To Volunteer at Montrose County Housing Authority Olathe:
Be a volunteer. Call Montrose County Housing Authority Olathe at 970-323-5445 for current volunteer work opportunities.

As A General Note About Listings: does our best to provide listings that are free of cost. Many of the homeless shelters and services are free of charge. Some do charge small fees. We always urge the users of our website to visit the websites of the providers listed, OR give them a phone call to find out complete details.

In furtherance; Halfway Houses, Transitional Housing, and Substance Abuse Treatment Centers for the most part charge a fee. Most of the substance abuse resources we provide are low cost, Medicaid or sliding scale fee. We provide as much information as possible on the website of these locations.

Rooming and Boarding Houses do charge fees. We list them where we find them. They are a nice low cost option for housing.

Post Comment OR Correction
If you need assistance call 'Montrose County Housing Authority Olathe' directly at: 970-323-5445

Posting Comments below is for viewers on this website only. If you have information that can help users regarding Montrose County Housing Authority Olathe, please provide it below.

Enter your full name, first and last
comment being added...