Home » Arkansas » Russellville

Universal Housing Development Corporation Russellville

PO Box 846
Russellville, AR 72811

Class of Housing: Housing Choice Voucher Programs (HCV), formally Section 8 Rental Assistance

General Information:

Office Hours: Mondays through Fridays 8am - 4:30pm.

Universal Housing Development Corporation began administering the Housing Choice Voucher Programs (HCV), formally Section 8 Rental Assistance, for Pope, Yell and Franklin counties in the Arkansas River Valley in 1976.  When a tenant drops off the HCV program, their slot is given to the top person on the waiting list for that county.
To apply: Contact the UHDC office in your county.  When your application is completed, you are placed at the bottom of the waiting list.  When your name reaches the top of the list and a rental assistance slot opens in your county, you are notified to come to your county UHDC office to be certified as eligible for the program.

County Contact Information
Pope County Office:  Monday-Friday          8 am – 4:30 pm
301 East Third Street, Russellville
County Director:   Judy Benge
Yell County Office: Monday, Tuesday & Thursday, 8 am-4 pm
507 North 4th Street, Suite E.; Dardanelle
County Director:  Judy Benge
Franklin County Office:  Monday – Thursday        8 am-4:30 pm
320 North 2nd Street, Ozark
County Director:  Wilma Lovell

Website: http://www.uhdchousing.org/what_we_do/rental_programs.html

Did you find a problem with this listing? Please notify us of changes needed.

How To Volunteer at Universal Housing Development Corporation Russellville:

Be a volunteer. Call Universal Housing Development Corporation Russellville at (501)968-5001 for current volunteer work opportunities.

As A General Note About ShelterListings.org Listings:

ShelterListings.org does our best to provide listings that are free of cost. Many of the homeless shelters and services are free of charge. Some do charge small fees. We always urge the users of our website to visit the websites of the providers listed, OR give them a phone call to find out complete details.

In furtherance; Halfway Houses, Transitional Housing, and Substance Abuse Treatment Centers for the most part charge a fee. Most of the substance abuse resources we provide are low cost, Medicaid or sliding scale fee. We provide as much information as possible on the website of these locations.

Rooming and Boarding Houses do charge fees. We list them where we find them. They are a nice low cost option for housing.

Post Comment OR Correction

If you need assistance call Universal Housing Development Corporation Russellville directly at: (501)968-5001
Posting Comments below is for viewers on this website only. If you have information that can help users regarding Universal Housing Development Corporation Russellville, please provide it below.

Post Comment OR Correction

Email Address:


Answer Above Math Problem: