Rural Community Assistance Partnership Incorporated Washington

1522 K St Nw
Washington, IL 20005

Class of Housing/Services: Non Profit Organization that provides housing assistance

General Information:
This is a Non Profit Organization that may be able to provide housing assistance. Review the details below: The U.S. Census Indicates That At Least One Million Rural Americans Still Lack Indoor Plumbing, While Millions More Live With Inadequate Sanitation Systems Creating Circumstances That Threaten Drinking Water, Public Health And The Environment. Water Infrastructure Directly Affects The Quality Of Human Life. Poor Water And Waste Infrastructure Can Also Stifle Community Development. For 30 Years, Rcap Has Provided Comprehensive Rural Development Solutions To More Than 3 Million Rural Residents. Our Participatory Community Capacity Building Strategy Facilitates The Engagement Of LowIncome And Minority Communities In The Socio-Economic Revitalization Of Their Communities. This Approach Encourages Local Community Leaders To Develop The Knowledge, Skills, And Motivation To Sustain Development Efforts.

How To Volunteer at Rural Community Assistance Partnership Incorporated Washington:
Be a volunteer. Call Rural Community Assistance Partnership Incorporated Washington at (202)408-1273 for current volunteer work opportunities.

As A General Note About Listings: does our best to provide listings that are free of cost. Many of the homeless shelters and services are free of charge. Some do charge small fees. We always urge the users of our website to visit the websites of the providers listed, OR give them a phone call to find out complete details.

In furtherance; Halfway Houses, Transitional Housing, and Substance Abuse Treatment Centers for the most part charge a fee. Most of the substance abuse resources we provide are low cost, Medicaid or sliding scale fee. We provide as much information as possible on the website of these locations.

Rooming and Boarding Houses do charge fees. We list them where we find them. They are a nice low cost option for housing.

Post Comment OR Correction
If you need assistance call 'Rural Community Assistance Partnership Incorporated Washington' directly at: (202)408-1273

Posting Comments below is for viewers on this website only. If you have information that can help users regarding Rural Community Assistance Partnership Incorporated Washington, please provide it below.

Enter your full name, first and last
comment being added...