Caring Center Transitional Housing

1230 Ransdell Court
Lebanon, IN 46052

(765) 482-2020 Visit Website
Class of Housing/Services: Transitional Housing

General Information:
Transitional housing for men, women & children. The Transitional Housing Program was begun in 1992 through the acquisition of a two story, white frame house at 415 East Main Street in Lebanon. Since then, the house has been maintained to fit in well with the residential neighborhood it is in. The transition housing program provides a structured, managed home environment with comprehensive case management for families in crisis and at-risk clients. Each family meets weekly to set short and long term goals. Project Help’s Transitional Housing program is currently the only such option for Boone County. Office hours: Monday and Wednesday 8 am to 2 pm Tuesday, Thursday, & Friday 11 am to 5 pm. First Saturday of each month 9 am. to Noon


Helpful Definitions For Caring Center Transitional Housing:
Transitional housing is affordable supportive housing designed to provide housing and appropriate support services to persons who are homeless or who are close to homelessness. The transition is to help them be more self sufficient to move towards independent living on their own. Transitional housing locations are oftentimes called Halfway Houses. The naming of the two (Halfway House OR Transitional House) is oftentimes interchangeable.

Many Transitional Housing programs are subsidized and are income based. Income based transitional housing generally charges 30% of your income for rent when you do have income. Contact the transitional housing facility to see if this applies.

Services provided at transitional housing facilities varies from substance abuse treatment, to psychological assistance, job training, domestic violence assistance, etc. The assistance provided varies, but it is generally affordable and low cost housing. Read the descriptions of each of the transitional living locations for more detailed information. Transitional housing facilities also may or may not assist with alcohol and/or drug substance abuse treatment.

Post Comment OR Correction
If you need assistance call 'Caring Center Transitional Housing' directly at: (765) 482-2020

Posting Comments below is for viewers on this website only. If you have information that can help users regarding Caring Center Transitional Housing, please provide it below.

Enter your full name, first and last
comment being added...