Safe Passage (for Women And Children)

103 College Dr
Melbourne, AR 72556

(870) 258-7777
General Information:
Safe Passage provides temporary housing for women and women with children who have been victims of domestic violence. For more information contact Safe Passage.

How To Volunteer at Safe Passage (for Women And Children):
Be a volunteer. Call Safe Passage (for Women And Children) at (870) 258-7777 for current volunteer work opportunities.

As A General Note About Listings: does our best to provide listings that are free of cost. Many of the homeless shelters and services are free of charge. Some do charge small fees. We always urge the users of our website to visit the websites of the providers listed, OR give them a phone call to find out complete details.

In furtherance; Halfway Houses, Transitional Housing, and Substance Abuse Treatment Centers for the most part charge a fee. Most of the substance abuse resources we provide are low cost, Medicaid or sliding scale fee. We provide as much information as possible on the website of these locations.

Rooming and Boarding Houses do charge fees. We list them where we find them. They are a nice low cost option for housing.

Post Comment OR Correction
If you need assistance call 'Safe Passage (for Women And Children)' directly at: (870) 258-7777

Posting Comments below is for viewers on this website only. If you have information that can help users regarding Safe Passage (for Women And Children), please provide it below.

Enter your full name, first and last
comment being added...