808 N Main St.
Bentonville, AR 72712

Class of Housing/Services: Transitional housing for Single parents with up to two children up to the age of 10.

General Information:
Havenwood provides transitional housing for single-parent families. For more information contact Havenwood or visit the Seven Hills Homeless Center website. Can stay up to 2 years. Efficiency and two bedroom apartments.

Helpful Definitions For Havenwood:
Transitional housing is affordable supportive housing designed to provide housing and appropriate support services to persons who are homeless or who are close to homelessness. The transition is to help them be more self sufficient to move towards independent living on their own. Transitional housing locations are oftentimes called Halfway Houses. The naming of the two (Halfway House OR Transitional House) is oftentimes interchangeable.

Many Transitional Housing programs are subsidized and are income based. Income based transitional housing generally charges 30% of your income for rent when you do have income. Contact the transitional housing facility to see if this applies.

Services provided at transitional housing facilities varies from substance abuse treatment, to psychological assistance, job training, domestic violence assistance, etc. The assistance provided varies, but it is generally affordable and low cost housing. Read the descriptions of each of the transitional living locations for more detailed information. Transitional housing facilities also may or may not assist with alcohol and/or drug substance abuse treatment.

Post Comment OR Correction
If you need assistance call 'Havenwood' directly at: 479-273-1060

Posting Comments below is for viewers on this website only. If you have information that can help users regarding Havenwood, please provide it below.

Enter your full name, first and last
comment being added...