Home » California » Vista

People From Bondage Ministry

230 Pala Vista Dr
Vista, CA 92083
(760) 716-727

Class of Housing: Sober Living Transitional Housing

General Information:

The People From Bondage Ministry provides Transitional Housing for individuals in need.

People From Bondage (P.F.B) is a Christian ministry dedicated to help people in need regardless of their religious belief.  We believe that when people get together to help people there is nothing that can't be achieved.

P.F.B. ministry is a 'Transitional Housing' Sober living program located in Vista, CA.  (760) 716-7277 or (760) 630-0077.

Our goal is to help the homeless to transition from where they are, to where they want to be.  We have been doing this since 1992. We provide a home atmosphere, an address, message phone, showers, laundry facilities.  All of which are essential for seeking and maintaining employment.

Website: peoplefrombondage.org

Did you find a problem with this listing? Please notify us of changes needed.

Helpful Definitions For People From Bondage Ministry:

Transitional housing is affordable supportive housing designed to provide housing and appropriate support services to persons who are homeless or who are close to homelessness. The transition is to help them be more self sufficient to move towards independent living on their own. Transitional housing locations are oftentimes called Halfway Houses. The naming of the two (Halfway House OR Transitional House) is oftentimes interchangeable.

Many Transitional Housing programs are subsidized and are income based. Income based transitional housing generally charges 30% of your income for rent when you do have income. Contact the transitional housing facility to see if this applies.

Services provided at transitional housing facilities varies from substance abuse treatment, to psychological assistance, job training, domestic violence assistance, etc. The assistance provided varies, but it is generally affordable and low cost housing. Read the descriptions of each of the transitional living locations for more detailed information. Transitional housing facilities also may or may not assist with alcohol and/or drug substance abuse treatment.

Help Us Help You

Tell us what type of assistance you are looking for.

Help For Children and Single Mothers
Low Income Housing
Unemployment Benefits
Food Stamps Assistance
Medical Assistance
Dental Assistance

Post Comment OR Correction

If you need assistance call People From Bondage Ministry directly at: (760) 716-727
Posting Comments below is for viewers on this website only. If you have information that can help users regarding People From Bondage Ministry, please provide it below.

Post Comment OR Correction

Email Address:


Answer Above Math Problem: