The People Concern

2116 Arlington Ave., Suite 100
Los Angeles, CA 90013

(310) 450-4050 Visit Website Go to Facebook
Class of Housing/Services: Permanent Supportive Housing

General Information:
If you are homeless and looking for services, please call (310) 450-4050. If you are a victim of domestic violence and looking for services, please call our 24-Hour Hotline: (310) 264-6644. If you are interested in volunteering, please call (323) 334-9000. To reach our Administration and Development office, please call (323) 334-9000. For general inquiries, please email


How To Volunteer at The People Concern:
Be a volunteer. Call The People Concern at (310) 450-4050 for current volunteer work opportunities.

As A General Note About Listings: does our best to provide listings that are free of cost. Many of the homeless shelters and services are free of charge. Some do charge small fees. We always urge the users of our website to visit the websites of the providers listed, OR give them a phone call to find out complete details.

In furtherance; Halfway Houses, Transitional Housing, and Substance Abuse Treatment Centers for the most part charge a fee. Most of the substance abuse resources we provide are low cost, Medicaid or sliding scale fee. We provide as much information as possible on the website of these locations.

Rooming and Boarding Houses do charge fees. We list them where we find them. They are a nice low cost option for housing.

Post Comment OR Correction
If you need assistance call 'The People Concern' directly at: (310) 450-4050

Posting Comments below is for viewers on this website only. If you have information that can help users regarding The People Concern, please provide it below.

Enter your full name, first and last
comment being added...